Topic: No wonder Trump went bankrupt so many times: massive incompetence in ventilator contracts
Posted by .
Unregistered

...the Trump administration mismanaged an existing contract with Philips Respironics, agreeing to pay $15,000 apiece for Trilogy EV300 ventilators this year after Philips repeatedly failed to deliver 10,000 Trilogy Evo Universal ventilators ordered in 2014 for $3,280 apiece, the report said.

The committee said there was no evidence that the Trump administration tried to negotiate a lower price for the ventilators. 

The original contract called for the 10,000 Trilogy Evo ventilators to be delivered to the U.S. government no later than June 2019, according to the report. 

“The Trump Administration mismanaged Philips’ repeated failures to meet contractual requirements. It gave Philips three additional extensions, the last of which allowed for final delivery of the ventilators to be delayed until June 2021,” the report said. “Had the Trump Administration held Philips to the terms of the Obama-era contract, the country would have had 10,000 ventilators that it needed when the coronavirus crisis struck.”

Led by U.S. trade advisor Peter Navarro, White House officials instead negotiated a new contract with Philips, agreeing to pay almost five times the original price for the equipment, the investigation found. The new contract called for 43,000 Trilogy EV300 ventilators at $15,000, which is also higher than a third model, the Trilogy Evo, that sells at a market list price of $11,167.

The Trilogy Evo Universal and Trilogy Evo appear to be two separate ventilator products. But the committee concluded, “Aside from price, there is no discernible difference in either appearance or functionality between the Trilogy Evo Universal, the Trilogy Evo, and the Trilogy EV300,” the report said.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/coronavirus-house-report-accuses-trump-administration-of-waste-fraud-or-abuse-in-us-ventilator-contract.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump himself hand picked GAO staffers!
\
:winner:

It was s national emergancy!  How dare we spend more than list price!
\
:indeed:

Only Trump could have a distressed property deal funded by external investors fail during a real estate crash.
\
:win:

House Report!  And those guys love Trump!
\

I love semen and underage butt cheeks.
\
:spanky:

Why is the fat fag pedo such a drama bottom queen and a complete moron?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trumps staff are like the opposite of jews:

You say $3,820 each?  How about I give you $15,000 each and an extra two years to deliver?
\
:cletus:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump himself hand picked GAO staffers!
\

:lol:  'bagger reading skills much?  From the article:  

"Led by U.S. trade advisor Peter Navarro, White House officials instead negotiated a new contract with Philips..."

Not GAO.  Even lazy Trump picked his own trade advisor and White House staff.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It was s national emergancy!  How dare we spend more than list price!
\

It's a national emergency, thus we'll give you an extra two years to deliver the ventilators!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Trump himself hand picked GAO staffers!
\

:lol:  'bagger reading skills much?  From the article:  

"Led by U.S. trade advisor Peter Navarro, White House officials instead negotiated a new contract with Philips..."

Not GAO.  Even lazy Trump picked his own trade advisor and White House staff.

­
Led by!  He spent his days and nights on the phone with them talking about the price of gears!
\

Still fat.  Still a pedo.  Still a queer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: It was s national emergancy!  How dare we spend more than list price!
\

It's a national emergency, thus we'll give you an extra two years to deliver the ventilators!
\

­
And here comes the quarterton puppet parade.

HUP HUP HUP HUP!  HUP HUP HUP HUP!  
\
:sock: :sock: :sock:
   :rump::dentures:       :rump::dentures:        :rump::dentures:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian go back to CI and post more black cock pics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Brian go back to CI and post more black cock pics.

­
Not Brian... but still that's a brilliant defense of your Orange Messiah.  

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Brian go back to CI and post more black cock pics.

­
Not Brian... but still that's a brilliant defense of your Orange Messiah.  

:snicker:

­
[X] Enormously fat
[X] Exceptionally stupid
[X] Married to his cousin
[X] Sucked a dick in high school
[X] Kissed underage butt cheeks­

Clean sweep

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

\

And pay 5x as much. Somebody was on the take here, Jared or Ivanka or someone is getting kickbacks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trumps staff are like the opposite of jews:

You say $3,820 each?  How about I give you $15,000 each and an extra two years to deliver?
\

­
:potd:

The ventilator contracts are Trump’s Solyndra.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

\

­\

This is all you have to offer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Trumps staff are like the opposite of jews:

\

­
:potd:

The ventilator contracts are Trump’s Solyndra.

­
HUP TWO, SUCK ON A DICK
HUP FOUR, GUZZLE A PRICK,
HUP SIX, YUM ORAL SEX,
HUP EIGHT, LOOK AT MY WEIGHT!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

\

­\

This is all you have to offer.

­
I post the same retarded shit over and over and I wonder why no one likes me
\
:spanky:

^ ^ ^ fat pedo queer

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ...the Trump administration mismanaged an existing contract with Philips Respironics, agreeing to pay $15,000 apiece for Trilogy EV300 ventilators this year after Philips repeatedly failed to deliver 10,000 Trilogy Evo Universal ventilators ordered in 2014 for $3,280 apiece...

Obama negotiated price:  $3,280 each
Trump negotiated price:  $15,000 each
I thought Trump was supposed to be some sort of business genius?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: ...the Trump administration mismanaged an existing contract with Philips Respironics, agreeing to pay $15,000 apiece for Trilogy EV300 ventilators this year after Philips repeatedly failed to deliver 10,000 Trilogy Evo Universal ventilators ordered in 2014 for $3,280 apiece...

­
TRUMP IS AN EMBARRASSMENT
:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Liberals always good for a laugh.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­
Guys, 3,000 dollars when Obama was President *is* 15,000 dollars in today's Trump dollars.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­
I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S BEEN SAID,
BRIAN SHITS ALL OVER THE BED! 
HUP! YUM! HUP! YUM!
\
:sock: :shitpig: :sock: :shitpig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"...the Trump administration mismanaged an existing contract with Philips Respironics, agreeing to pay $15,000 apiece for Trilogy EV300 ventilators this year after Philips repeatedly failed to deliver 10,000 Trilogy Evo Universal ventilators ordered in 2014 for $3,280 apiece..."

I don't understand... why wouldn't they insist on Philips honoring the original contract?  Why would they pay them 5X as much and allow delivery far too late to do any good?

Could there possibly be corruption here?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Culture of Corruption

Posted by .
Unregistered

So now that those ventilators are no longer needed the Trump Admin will cancel the contract, right?

What?  And give back the bribes??
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

who got the kickbacks?  Kushner?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.