Topic: Why is wikipedia now asking for money?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Funding from the CCP stopped?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Share blue donations, via blm, are all going to hidin' with biden.

OK FAT?!
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wiki always asks for money

Posted by .
Unregistered

Worth every cent, they're fighting the good fight.

https://observer.com/2015/08/wikipedias-culture-war-a-decade-long-fight-over-how-to-spell-yogurt/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Worth every cent, they're fighting the good fight.

https://observer.com/2015/08/wikipedias-culture-war-a-decade-long-fight-over-how-to-spell-yogurt/

­I picture most wiki editors as old transgendereds that didn't have the 'balls' to go through with the operation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I read somewhere that they needed the funds to pay their editors' salaries who contributed content to the wiki. I don't know if wikipedia actually said this. But I can tell you, wiki editors are NOT paid. Anyone can edit a wikipedia article (except ones that are locked to non-registered or non-administrator members). I am a registered editor at wikipedia. They don't pay any salary.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They always have.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They need to hire a much much much more diverse staff of editors.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I always laugh at those appeals.

Maybe when you do something about the far-Left bias, fucktards?

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Bring back Geocities

:hippie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

They need more trannys to edit stories about gear boxes and anchient polynesian civilizations to let us know howo much they hate trump.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I always laugh at those appeals.

They claimed that the massive George Floyd protests had nothing to do with the spike in COVID-19 infections. The truth is, by late May/early June, US had been reporting 20,000 new infections per day, having peaked at 30,000 new infections a day in April. A few weeks after the protests, US stared to see a rise in cases again and now you see 70,000 new cases a day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Worth every cent, they're fighting the good fight.

­I picture most wiki editors as old transgendereds that didn't have the 'balls' to go through with the operation.

yum yum yoghourt

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I always laugh at those appeals.

They claimed that the massive George Floyd protests had nothing to do with the spike in COVID-19 infections. The truth is, by late May/early June, US had been reporting 20,000 new infections per day, having peaked at 30,000 new infections a day in April. A few weeks after the protests, US stared to see a rise in cases again and now you see 70,000 new cases a day.

­I was more getting at the typical fucking WP circlejerk:

* Some rational claim
* Lefty wikitard challenges
* Here's a source
* That's not a reliable source
* Why not?
* Because reliable sources say that it's not
* What are you reliable sources?
* The NYT and Mother Jones
* Loop endlessly and you wind up with articles about how "White Genocide" is a conspiracy theory while "White Privilege" is given as unquestioned fact.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The debate over Columbus's legacy continues. He was widely venerated in the centuries after his death, but public perception has fractured in recent decades as scholars give greater attention to the harm committed under his governance, particularly the near extermination of the indigenous Taino population from mistreatment and European diseases. There is good evidence that Columbus's regime brutally subjugated and enslaved the Taino to aid the Spanish quest for gold.[citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus#Accusations_of_tyranny_and_brutality

Citation needed. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

They had to hire thousand of liberals to find & cover up all the bad news out there on democrats.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I’ve been donating part of my annual bonus for years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I’ve been donating part of my annual bonus for years.

­Jizzmoppers are known for their large annual bonuses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It should be free shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They had to hire thousand of liberals to find & cover up all the bad news out there on democrats.

No, nobody at wikipedia is paid. It's a part of their policy that if there's even the slightest evidence that an editor is accepting payments from someone for their edits, the editor is blocked permanently; they do this to ensure "objectivity".

The leftist bias at wikipedia you see comes from the fact that most of their editors are 21 year old, purple haired genderqueer brainwashed leftist retards.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.