Topic: Akins has some serious mental issues, but he's definitely ocd
Posted by .
Unregistered

He just can't stop himself from replying.  In any thread he's in, he's probably 50% of the replies.

It used to be fun to troll himb, but now it's just boring.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Replying to oneself is the White Man's Burden

:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

At mitch's board, he replied to the tune of 8 or more pages about accusations of plagiarism and fraud around the Druids book.

Funny that he is unquestionably guilty of what he accuses Jews of: deception and preying on White people...to the extent he ever sold any copies of the damned thing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is my absolute favorite Akins: he interviews himself but claims that a woman named "Raven" was the interviewer.  He created a site for her on that shitty free site he used to use.  This needs to be preserved!!!

Raven Wildewood has posted an interview she did with me a few days ago on her LiveJournal blog about the release of my translation of the Lebor Feasa Runda. Here are the questions she asked along with my answers:

An Interview with Steven L. Akins, author of The Lebor Feasa Runda - A Druidic Grammar of Celtic Lore and Magic
By: Raven Wildewood
February 2, 2009
I recently had the opportunity to conduct an interview with Steven L. Akins, the author of The Lebor Feasa Runda, a controversial new book that has taken the Pagan community by storm....
Raven: Mr. Akins, you have recently published a book that you claim is a translation of an ancient Druidic text. Can you tell me more about this?

Steven: I'd be very happy to. The Lebor Feasa Runda is a text that I believe to be a pre-Christian scripture of Irish origin that records the doctrine and teachings of the ancient Celtic Pagan priesthood known as the Druids. This text was brought to my attention a number of years ago and I was fortunate enough to be able to obtain a German translation of it that was made during the last century when the original manuscript was in the possession of the Ahnenerbe, the Ancestral Research and Teaching Society which existed as a department of the German government during the Second World War.

Raven: That's very interesting. So, how did an ancient Irish manuscript end up in Germany?

Steven: According to the notes made by the German translator, it was believed to have been brought to Poland by Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelly in the 16th century under the patronage of Emperor Rudolf, and from there it ended up in the hands of some members of the Bavarian Illumanati and eventually found its way into the possession of the Thule Society from whom it was confiscated and turned over to the Ahnenerbe for translation by orders of Heinrich Himmler.

Raven: What do you think would have been the key to the Nazis interest in this text?

Steven: I think that the Nazis saw some of the stories in the Lebor Feasa Runda as supportive of their theory that the Aryan race originated from a lost continent like Atlantis or Thule. The Lebor Feasa Runda relates how the gods once lived on an immortal island that lay to the west of Ireland until it sank beneath the Atlantic Ocean; this island was also the birthplace of the human race according to Celtic legend. Then, of course, there is the fact that the Lebor Feasa Runda reveals techniques by which the ancient gods of the Celts can be summoned to give their aid and assistance to those who contact them by means of magical operations; a prospect which may well have held an enormous appeal to the Nazis in their efforts to establish military domanince over Europe.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Raven Wildewood :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does Akins poast here still?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Does Akins poast here still?

­Maybe occasionally, but he seems to have taken up home on the other board.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: Raven Wildewood :lol:

­OK, I lied.

I LIKE Raven Wildewood, but I LOVE the page of German he translated using Babelfish.  Dunno if you remember, but he ginned up a page of "manuscript" that was hilarious if you can read German.  He got a lot of pressure from people to show his precious "manuscript" and this and an envelope from Thorsden(?) were his evidence.  He was a bit evasive as to why he wouldn't release the materials for other scholars to study.  :lol:

A self-published work by an unemployed high school-educated Alabama man who legally changed his last name to "Akins of that Ilk" because of his odd fantasy that he is a Scottish clan chief. Perhaps the strangest thing about the elaborate and nonsensical backstory to Akins's Lebor Feasa Runda (the very title of which, a scholar of Old Irish tells us, is linguistically incorrect) is that it was allegedly translated from the German by Akins, a person who can neither read nor speak a word of German. Ponderously written, even when we we consider Lebor Feasa Runda for what it is--fiction--there is nothing here of interest to anyone. He writes the introduction in a very poor imitation of a scholarly tone, then tells his made-up Druid stories in an appalling pseudo-ancient manner that reminds one of Tolkien if The Lord of the Rings had been self-published by an unemployed, high-school educated man in Alabama.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

then tells his made-up Druid stories in an appalling pseudo-ancient manner that reminds one of Tolkien if The Lord of the Rings had been self-published by an unemployed, high-school educated man in Alabama.

:snoopy:  oh fuck

Posted by .
Unregistered

Druids 'gon druid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's all part of Akin's advanced Short Man Syndrome. You would be wise not to step to him. He is a dwarf to be feared. He assaulted a nurse who triggered him with a can of Dr. Pepper.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thorenson.  Fuck me, how could I forget?  Good timebs.  :lol:

Raven: I see. So how did you come to translate the Lebor Feasa Runda into English?

Steven: That is where a bit of divine intervention seems to come in. I actually met the widow of Henry Thorenson, the original German translator, quite by accident. During World War II, Thorenson was one of several thousand German soldiers who had been captured by the Allies and sent to an internment camp in the United States. After the war, Henry was released from prison and married a local girl named Evelyn who he had met while in the detention camp. The two of them settled down near the small Southern town of Aliceville, Alabama, where Evelyn grew up and where Henry had been confined during the war. Fortunately Henry had managed to hold onto a journal in which he had made a transcription of the text of the Lebor Feasa Runda, and he continued to work on his translation of it over the next 20 years. After meeting Evelyn and talking with her about her husband's work, she was kind enough to send me a copy of his German translation which was never published. After reading it and realizing what it was, I decided to translate it into English and have it published myself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Looks like the OP has some serious OCD issues over Akins.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like him :shrug:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

The nice thing is that Akins really changed after meeting Kenny.  Just goes to show that love conquers all.  :snugglebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Will there be a blaque bred buttocks babby love child?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Thorenson.  Fuck me, how could I forget?  Good timebs.  :lol:

Raven: I see. So how did you come to translate the Lebor Feasa Runda into English?

Steven: That is where a bit of divine intervention seems to come in. I actually met the widow of Henry Thorenson, the original German translator, quite by accident. During World War II, Thorenson was one of several thousand German soldiers who had been captured by the Allies and sent to an internment camp in the United States. After the war, Henry was released from prison and married a local girl named Evelyn who he had met while in the detention camp. The two of them settled down near the small Southern town of Aliceville, Alabama, where Evelyn grew up and where Henry had been confined during the war. Fortunately Henry had managed to hold onto a journal in which he had made a transcription of the text of the Lebor Feasa Runda, and he continued to work on his translation of it over the next 20 years. After meeting Evelyn and talking with her about her husband's work, she was kind enough to send me a copy of his German translation which was never published. After reading it and realizing what it was, I decided to translate it into English and have it published myself.

­Gold.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.