Topic: Mask Nutter destroys Pizza place
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/i/status/1289283797637373952

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://cdn.imagefap.com/images/full/75/985/985875212.jpg?end=1596355875&secure=06d78158c301db5facf1a

Posted by .
Unregistered

Teapots?

Posted by .
Unregistered

That twat looked 100% like a jew.  100%.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That niggas like "I'm not messing with that dude he got a phone with a cam"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bagger Blog

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Doesn't surprise me in the least.  People from Toronoto are the whiniest FAGS in Canada.  And Canada is the faggiest cuntry on planet earth. 

Does anyone know if the screeching MORON got arrested?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can't imagine working a slacker job these days. Back in the day my crew would have twisted that freak into our day-slave, no pocket phone to save you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Can't imagine working a slacker job these days. Back in the day my crew would have twisted that freak into our day-slave, no pocket phone to save you.

­Surely if the staff had grabbed him, and dragged him out back, they could have not only beaten the fucking SHIT out of him, but taken his phone, smashed it on the ground, broken it into a thousand pieces, then told the police that it must have fallen out of his hands during the fracas, which HE started.  No ph whiny victimhood get out of jail free card.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Can't imagine working a slacker job these days. Back in the day my crew would have twisted that freak into our day-slave, no pocket phone to save you.

­Surely if the staff had grabbed him, and dragged him out back, they could have not only beaten the fucking SHIT out of him, but taken his phone, smashed it on the ground, broken it into a thousand pieces, then told the police that it must have fallen out of his hands during the fracas, which HE started.  No ph whiny victimhood get out of jail free card.

­
Not if he was live streaming.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Not if he was live streaming.

Didn't see a lot of that in the 80's, or behaviour like this because you'd be stepping

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

This was at harbourfont where all the millennial kids live in bought or rented condos.  Its not a real neighbourhood.  You just wouldn't do this in my neighbourhood it would be too dangerous.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: This was at harbourfont where all the millennial kids live in bought or rented condos.  Its not a real neighbourhood.  You just wouldn't do this in my neighbourhood it would be too dangerous.
\
:bluebunny:

­What would happen in YOUR neighbourhood?  The local graffiti gangstas bore you to death :shrug:

You're a FAG.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­What would happen in YOUR neighbourhood?  The local graffiti gangstas bore you to death :shrug:

You're a FAG.

In my neighbourhood there is a rule: you don't fuck with locals.  Its fine to steal from or fuck with Shoppers Drug Mart run by some guy from Brampton but not the local pizza pizza run by a guy from Hallam street.  Likewise you aren't allowed to break and enter houses.  I've never heard of it happening in this neighbourhood not once.

Sometimes after a store window has been busted you will see playing cards thrown on the street.  That means it is a local business but it is okay.  They deserved it for some reason.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said:

You're a FAG.

In my neighbourhood there is a rule: you don't fuck with locals.  Its fine to steal from or fuck with Shoppers Drug Mart run by some guy from Brampton but not the local pizza pizza run by a guy from Hallam street.  Likewise you aren't allowed to break and enter houses.  I've never heard of it happening in this neighbourhood not once.

Sometimes after a store window has been busted you will see playing cards thrown on the street.  That means it is a local business but it is okay.  They deserved it for some reason.
/
:gayness:

­:NobodyCares: you screaching FAGET.  :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

you're not wearing  a mask
\
:gayness:

(SMACK BANG POW BIFF)
\
:deebo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: you're not wearing  a mask
\
:Schlomo:

(Sheeeeit, dat joo CRAY-CRAY!)
\
:carlton:

FIXT

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:

Well you did ask, wheelchair warrior.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: Toronto joo

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Ginger piece of shit

Posted by bo ri cho
Unregistered

He gave him a pizza-of his mind!
\
:chinaman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said:

Well you did ask, wheelchair warrior.  :lol:
\
:crybaby:

­Shut it FAG. NOBODY. CARES.  Mince off and pack fudge.  :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Notice that the mask nutter is not wearing his mask properly.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.