Topic: Guys, I know most of U are not gay. But if u WHERE, what fantasy encounter would U like to see?
Posted by .
Unregistered

If you where gay.

?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://thisvid.com/embed/156639

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you where gay.

?

­
My fantasy would be that a doctor would come out with a medicine that cured gayness, and that he had three hot FEMALE nurses to test you to make sure that the cure worked.

Posted by .
Unregistered

My clone and I tag-teaming my Mom and her clone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Two besties watching the top ten SuperBowl commercials of all time on YouTube. The show finishes and the middle age balding man reaches over and strokes his besties cawk until it’s fully erect then takes his besties cock in his mouth until completion.

They act like nothing happened and play Madden 2020 on their Xbox.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can't wait to play my roommate on that Madden '20 on the new X-Box!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Can't wait to play my roommate on that Madden '20 on the new X-Box!

When can you pre order the new Xbox?

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said: My clone and I tag-teaming my Mom and her clone.

­
I would jerk off to that movie.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
The OP asks straight guys to imagine being gay, and then suddenly all the faggots show up talking about XBox.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
The OP asks straight guys to imagine being gay, and then suddenly all the faggots show up talking about XBox.

All the cool soy bois choose Xbox.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Two besties watching the top ten SuperBowl commercials of all time on YouTube. The show finishes and the middle age balding man reaches over and strokes his besties cawk until it’s fully erect then takes his besties cock in his mouth until completion.

They act like nothing happened and play Madden 2020 on their Xbox.

That’s oddly specific....

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
All the cool soy bois choose Xbox.

­
"Cool Soy Bois" is an oxymoron.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I dunno. Probably at home trying on lingerie and prancing around in the front of the mirror, not realizing a burglar has broken in until he sees me and, overcome by lust, rapes me on the spot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Me having a large penis

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I dunno. Probably at home trying on lingerie and prancing around in the front of the mirror, not realizing a burglar has broken in until he sees me and, overcome by lust, rapes me on the spot.

­
That seems to have come so easily that you probably are 5000% gay.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I dunno. Probably at home trying on lingerie and prancing around in the front of the mirror, not realizing a burglar has broken in until he sees me and, overcome by lust, rapes me on the spot.

­
That seems to have come so easily that you probably are 5000% gay.

­
Nah. I'm just really good at counterfactuals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Many gay guys are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

More like you're good at wanting to be a faggot sissy taking it in the ass by a burgler. Notice nobody in here had a fantasy about being the one doing the fucking. You all want it in the ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

More like you're good at wanting to be a faggot sissy taking it in the ass by a burgler. Notice nobody in here had a fantasy about being the one doing the fucking. You all want it in the ass.

­
A lot of projection going on here there seems to be. Hrmmm.
\
:yoda:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
\

Look at the posts. Nothing projected here. All of you besides the guy who wanted girls instantly thought of bottoming. Says a lot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
\

Look at the posts. Nothing projected here. All of you besides the guy who wanted girls instantly thought of bottoming. Says a lot.
\
:gayness:

­

Uh huh....

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Well...
\
:milton:

Hello!
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Twenty-five years ago, Charles Nelson Reilly fucked me in the ass.  Not even the wildest fantasy could ever "top" that encounter.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.