Topic: Coronavirus denier bagger refuses to wear mask, gets a broken leg for bagging
Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mask-dispute-leaves-staples-customer-broken-leg-after-woman-throws-n1235471

Wear your mask, bagger.


Posted by .
Unregistered


When around blacks, never relax. Or stick canes in their faces.


Posted by .
Unregistered


It took arrival at middle age to figure out that women actually like having the shit beaten out of them.


Posted by .
Unregistered


She was just following Bill Gates advice

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/bill-gates-suggests-calling-out-non-mask-wearers.html


Posted by .
Unregistered


Being the mask poleece comes with a price & she paid it. Happy ending story.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Harsh but let this be an example to ignorant Americans.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Thanks for the video, but very misleading Poast title in the OP.

Very incorrect title.

Woman four months out from a liver transplant asks/tells other woman to put on a mask.   Transplant is at the copy machine.  Woman not wearing mask took offence and transplant pointed her walking cane at the criminal.  Criminal throws down poor old liver transplant lady and knocks down the large plexi-glass safety shield.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: When around blacks, never relax. Or stick canes in their faces.
\
:WHITETRASH:

­
off a racist a day keeps the stink away.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: When around blacks, never relax. Or stick canes in their faces.
\
:WHITETRASH:

­
off a racist a day keeps the stink away.

­

You’re not capable half-breed.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: She was just following Bill Gates advice

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/bill-gates-suggests-calling-out-non-mask-wearers.html

If gates said that shit to me i'd cave his face in


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said: She was just following Bill Gates advice

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/bill-gates-suggests-calling-out-non-mask-wearers.html

If gates said that shit to me i'd cave his face in

­
Bill Gates has a team of bodyguards with him 24x7. Which makes any advice from him about confronting others laughable.


Posted by .
Unregistered


   . said:
­
Bill Gates has a team of bodyguards with him 24x7. Which makes any advice from him about confronting others laughable.

­


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://imgur.com/gallery/Nfphh2U


Posted by .
Unregistered


Alternative, non-libtard, non-dishonest, Non-Black-Lies_Matter thread title:

"Racist She-Boon Chimps Out at Elderly, Crippled White Lady, Tossing Her to The Floor and Breaking Her Leg

See how easy it was to truthfully explain the event, libtard?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
If gates said that shit to me i'd cave his face in

­
Remember that video where Gates got a pie in the face?  I wish it had been razor blades coated with Ricin.


Posted by .
Unregistered


  . said: Alternative, non-libtard, non-dishonest, Non-Black-Lies_Matter thread title:

"Racist She-Boon Chimps Out at Elderly, Crippled White Lady, Tossing Her to The Floor and Breaking Her Leg

See how easy it was to truthfully explain the event, libtard?


But what's the use of being a libtard if you can't lie, cheat, and/or steal?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Thanks for the video, but very misleading Poast title in the OP.

Very incorrect title.

Woman four months out from a liver transplant asks/tells other woman to put on a mask.   Transplant is at the copy machine.  Woman not wearing mask took offence and transplant pointed her walking cane at the criminal.  Criminal throws down poor old liver transplant lady and knocks down the large plexi-glass safety shield.

­
I titled it according to AP standards.


Posted by .
Unregistered


mask nazis need shit kicked out of them

this woman is a hero

she is black of course, she has courage


Posted by .
Unregistered


Umm.  The other way around.

Staples customer who told woman to wear mask is thrown to ground, has broken leg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/staples-customer-told-woman-wear-181505019.html


Posted by .
Unregistered


The african that attacked her was probably photocopying BLM extortion contracts for Cuban businesses :snicker:

'I aint pull my maxk up, foo''
/
:mammy:


Posted by .
Unregistered


All this bullshit liberals caused just over masks.  If you're a liberal you're a domestic terrorist.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close