Topic: Sad news, folks. The real magbas has died
Posted by death2me
Black Trans Lives Matter!


Lucky. :sad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: So what’s the red board death count?

Clamtard
KrunkMe
MagBas
PGB

Who am I missing?

­
Techstocktony

A few others from 9/11.

­Fudster? Has anyone confirmed if he has left us?


Posted by .
Unregistered


don't know if this is real or not but :cheers: & rip if rex then :finger: :jew:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Magbas was harmless. :drunk:­


:sadwave:


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


. said: don't know if this is real or not but :cheers: & rip if rex then :finger: :jew:

­
Cory, it is real.


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


death2me said: Lucky. :sad:

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Anyone know where his final posts were made?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Anyone know where his final posts were made?

­
I believe his last credibly-authentic posts (given that anybody could post using the "Magbas.nli" moniker) were about a year ago, with him really getting into weed and asking Teapots for advice. Seemed to be a positive step in getting off the booze.

He'd use this emote: :doobie:


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


Has anyone called Bssie?  She must be roinking in despair.  :frown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So what’s the red board death count?

Clamtard
KrunkMe
MagBas
PGB

Who am I missing?

­Bulgarian Prostitute :cry:


Posted by .
Unregistered


He was a class act, Heaven has gained an angel.

:cry:


Posted by .
Unregistered


He sent Valerie Solanas $50 when she was down to her last peso, eating rotten avocados and oranges from a ditch.

He never told anyone until she went batshit on him months later.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: So what’s the red board death count?

Clamtard
KrunkMe
MagBas
PGB

Who am I missing?

­
Techstocktony

A few others from 9/11.

­Fudster? Has anyone confirmed if he has left us?

Incognegro.


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


. said: He sent Valerie Solanas $50 when she was down to her last peso, eating rotten avocados and oranges from a ditch.

He never told anyone until she went batshit on him months later.

Awesome :rockon:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Did his YouTube page get shut down?

I remember a couple years ago he was hosting some 70s B-movie that got a few million hits that he claimed were from Asia.

He also made a few funny animations of OLG and Das_but ("The Cawkhaus").


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


. said:
. said: So what’s the red board death count?

Clamtard
KrunkMe
MagBas
PGB

Who am I missing?

­Bulgarian Prostitute :cry:

­
Oh I forgot about him. That was sad.

Also, there was that really nice dot who said he had been a dot forever who got stomach cancer and live blogged his last month on earth. He seemed really cool, and it was heartbreaking. Too bad management deleted about 4 years of F2 posts including his posts (I think). :sad:

And Rancho Relaxo on CI.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Bulgarian Prostitute :cry:

He had a big succulent uncut cock!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
­
Oh I forgot about him. That was sad.

Also, there was that really nice dot who said he had been a dot forever who got stomach cancer and live blogged his last month on earth. He seemed really cool, and it was heartbreaking. Too bad management deleted about 4 years of F2 posts including his posts (I think). :sad:

And Rancho Relaxo on CI.

­That Dot was really sad. I followed his posts.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I have noticed a shocking lack of pigsmiff' posts recently.

So long old friend... may you dine on your chosen swine in heaven :sad: :wave:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Roinks


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


I think this was him some years ago:

image


Posted by .
Unregistered


I kinda feel bad for trolling the dude and making him think it was Ferret pretending to be James.


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said:
I know.  Magbas was definitely younger than me. 

­
Magballs was supposedly in his late 50s. Does that mean you're 60+ ??


Posted by .
Unregistered


A couple of years ago Quence trolled the hell out of him and Magbas never forgot it. He hated Q and always attacked her after that troll session.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:sad:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close