Topic: Sad news, folks. The real magbas has died
Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

All that money, and he didn't live long enough to really enjoy it. Booze kills, kids.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/north-palm-beach-fl/scott-jennings-9106520

At least his family has his archive of posts on the internet to remember him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cry:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dis is fo real...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Holy shit. I posted that he died as a troll and I find that I was right (except he died in March not June)

Posted by .
Unregistered

Covid claims another

Posted by .
Unregistered

The guy was a massive drunk, wasn’t he? I’d have to assume it was booze related.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Heaven is a little brighter today (because of all the multi-coloured light reflecting off his giant baboon ass) :cheers:

So I guess we will never know: did he really play one of fagan's orphans in the movie Oliver?  He claimed that consistently and credibly for at least 15 years without making a huge deal about it.  I tend to believe it but who knows.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So what’s the red board death count?

Clamtard
KrunkMe
MagBas
PGB

Who am I missing?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Were MagBas and Chef the same person?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You can leave a message for the family.  I won't, out of respect.  But I have to wonder if his family knew of his stupid crazy alter-ego here. 

I wouldn't want my friends or family to know about half the stuff I do here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So what’s the red board death count?

Clamtard
KrunkMe
MagBas
PGB

Who am I missing?

­
Techstocktony

A few others from 9/11.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What’s with all these guys dying young?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What’s with all these guys dying young?

­

Sitting at a keyboard 24/7 while having a beer is not the healthiest lifestyle.  I'm living proof of that. So are many others here.

We all need to shut down and take a walk.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

I know.  Magbas was definitely younger than me.  Clamtard too.  

I think both liked to have a wee dram now and again :cheers:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Were MagBas and Chef the same person?

­
Chef was that Polynesia baseball player/car dealer. He had some police incidents a few years ago.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­
Chef was that Polynesia baseball player/car dealer. He had some police incidents a few years ago.

Samoan FOOL

­
So far most of the deaths have been alcoholism related - heart conditions and cancer. :sad:

Clamtard seems to have died from heart arrythmias. That has also killed several of my barfly pals in their 40s and 50s - particularly the ones who also did coke.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
Samoan FOOL

­
I meant Polynesian. Autocorrect.

Yes, Samoan. I’ve only known two at one gym I went to. Not representative of anything. They were enormous, inhumanly strong, and not a brain trust. The women who showed up after their workouts were either island princess beautiful or fatsos with waffle iron feet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

2009-10 was peak magbas. probably the peak of the successor boards. i'll never forget the night he was drunk off his ass and threatening to kill himself and peepers was frantically trying to get in touch with local authorities to save his life.

sad day :sadwave:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: 2009-10 was peak magbas. probably the peak of the successor boards. i'll never forget the night he was drunk off his ass and threatening to kill himself and peepers was frantically trying to get in touch with local authorities to save his life.

sad day :sadwave:

Do you remember plostfu?  That was magbas board I think around 2006 but that might be way off.

He pleaded with me to poast there and then when I finally did he banned me within the hour :lol:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

^ sleeping :lol:

Posted by Scott Teapots Kelley
Unregistered

OUI!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gotta say it:

Stereo?

Posted by .
Unregistered

wish there was an archive of those tinychats. forgot about those. epic times!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.