Topic: I took my husband, Scott Kelley, to the Olive Garden. His order was disturbing.
Posted by .
Unregistered


:mario:


Posted by .
Unregistered


MANrinara?

:deebo: :fucking: :cletus:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Gruntleds Husband said:
. said: Buttocks bowl?

­
Unlimited male buttocks; black man-sauce; and Scott's topped-ings.

:deebo: :fucking: :cletus:


Posted by .
Unregistered


You guys could play ring toss with the onion rings from their bottomless salad.


Posted by .
Unregistered


MANrinara!

:mario:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Semen in the seaman?


Posted by .
Unregistered


:fap2:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Gruntleds Husband said: "I'd like a never-ending buttocks bowl with black man sauce!"

:cletus:

Never take a bagger out of the house.

­
:potd:


Posted by Homosexual Hal
Unregistered


Gruntleds Husband said: "I'd like a never-ending buttocks bowl with black man sauce!"

:cletus:

Never take a bagger out of the house.

­
:erection:


Posted by deployable
Unregistered


That’s so HOT Scotty!


Posted by Gut Pile
Unregistered


. said: You guys could play ring toss with the onion rings from their bottomless salad.

­
I'd SKIN THAT DEER!


Posted by Gruntleds Husband
Unregistered


. said: Did Scott ask for a doggy bag?

­
He asked for doggy.

:deebo: :fucking: :cletus:


Posted by Lori
Unregistered


Gruntleds Husband said:
. said: Did Scott ask for a doggy bag?

­
He asked for doggy.

:deebo: :fucking: :cletus:

­
:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Man meat on the menu?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Is that a chocolate fountain or is Scott just happy to see me?
:tyrone:


Posted by Gruntleds Husband
Unregistered


. said: Is that a chocolate fountain or is Scott just happy to see me?
:tyrone:

­
Scott IS HAPPY TO BREED YOU!

:deebo: :fucking: :cletus:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Place the FREADS TOGETHER SCOTT!

FREADS!

:bluebunny: :cletus:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Place the FREADS TOGETHER SCOTT!

FREADS!

:bluebunny: :cletus:

­
:snicker:­ :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Expensive?


Posted by .
Unregistered


IN or ON the buttocks?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Weekend breed & feed?

:deebo: :fucking: :cletus:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close