Topic: Question for Medical Doctors only. Chest Tightness. Medical Doctors only please.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Get a cardiac calcium scan.

$150 at your local MRI joint.

95% of people get a score of zero.

That gives you a 10 year guarantee of no cardiac issues.

NASA use it for all their trainee pilots.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Very worrisome. Get a stress test

­
I had that. Made me walk in a treadmill.
Gradually Bumped up the speed until my heart rate was 160bpm.
Said treadmill and ekg test was normal...

But these tests are often worthless.
Tim Russert passed a Ct scan test and dropped dead of a heart attack the next week.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:frown:

TV news star Tim Russert’s abrupt collapse at the NBC News studio in Washington, D.C., Friday came as a shock – even to his doctor.

In a statement detailing autopsy results, Dr. Michael Newman said his famous patient had passed a stress test on April 29 and had even worked out on a treadmill the morning of his death.

Posted by .
Unregistered

TV news star Tim Russert’s abrupt collapse at the NBC News studio in Washington, D.C., Friday came as a shock – even to his doctor.

In a statement detailing autopsy results, Dr. Michael Newman said his famous patient had passed a stress test on April 29 and had even worked out on a treadmill the morning of his death.

His Final Morning

Dr. Cyril Wecht, a nationally renowned forensic pathologist, said Newman’s description of why Russert died makes sense. “The left anterior descending artery is well known among pathologists as the widow-maker,” he tells PEOPLE. “That tells you a lot, doesn’t it? It’s a classical situation that one encounters with great frequency in sudden unexpected death where you get a blood clot, or a thrombosis, or bleeding and if he had an enlarged heart, that adds to it.”

Clots can be caused by any number of things, he said. “Sometimes it’s associated with stress and exertion, physical and/or emotional,” he said. “Was he flying a long time? Was he tired? People shoveling snow in the wintertime can get them. People working excessively hard. Or people under great physical and/or emotional stress and that can include flying.”

Wecht said only one thing does not make sense to him – Newman’s claim that Russert passed the stress test on April 29 and that he could have passed one an hour before his death. “This hardening of the arteries is something that builds up over a period of years,” said Wecht. “So he wouldn’t be able to continue the stress test. He’d get short of breath.”
Newman could not be reached for comment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

oh jesus :cry:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What happen to this OP

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does it hurt when you open your wallet?  You might have Jewitis.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: TV news star Tim Russert’s abrupt collapse at the NBC News studio in Washington, D.C., Friday came as a shock – even to his doctor.

His Final Morning

Dr. Cyril Wecht, a nationally renowned forensic pathologist, said Newman’s description of why Russert died makes sense. “The left anterior descending artery is well known among pathologists as the widow-maker,” he tells PEOPLE. “That tells you a lot, doesn’t it? It’s a classical situation that one encounters with great frequency in sudden unexpected death where you get a blood clot, or a thrombosis, or bleeding and if he had an enlarged heart, that adds to it.”

Clots can be caused by any number of things, he said. “Sometimes it’s associated with stress and exertion, physical and/or emotional,” he said. “Was he flying a long time? Was he tired? People shoveling snow in the wintertime can get them. People working excessively hard. Or people under great physical and/or emotional stress and that can include flying.”

Wecht said only one thing does not make sense to him – Newman’s claim that Russert passed the stress test on April 29 and that he could have passed one an hour before his death. “This hardening of the arteries is something that builds up over a period of years,” said Wecht. “So he wouldn’t be able to continue the stress test. He’d get short of breath.”
Newman could not be reached for comment.

­
This is why I don't put stock in cholesterol levels.  My family has levels over 300 and they live into their late 90s.  Most people admitted for heart attacks have normal cholesterol.  The key is inflammation which is measured by C-reactive protein.  The inflammation causes a tear in the artery, the cells come to fix it, a clot is created, and boom.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ur gonna die

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

Since posting this the OP has DIED of COVID-19.  He is now DEAD.

Learn from this Baggers and follow the following ORDERS:
1. WEAR YOUR MASK
2. HUNKER DOWN
3. PREPARE FOR RESET

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: Since posting this the OP has DIED of COVID-19.  He is now DEAD.

Learn from this Baggers and follow the following ORDERS:
1. WEAR YOUR MASK
2. HUNKER DOWN
3. PREPARE FOR RESET

­^^^^ weak weak fag scared of a virus

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­^^^^ weak weak fag scared of a virus

I'm not scared I already had it.  I am now an immune super-human who can go about freely making reset preparations as baggers hunker down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said:
I'm not scared I already had it.  I am now an immune super-human who can go about freely making reset preparations as baggers hunker down.

­\
:winner:

So you’re not following science and disputing scientists’ claims that you can get reinfected.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
This is why I don't put stock in cholesterol levels.  My family has levels over 300 and they live into their late 90s.  Most people admitted for heart attacks have normal cholesterol.  The key is inflammation which is measured by C-reactive protein.  The inflammation causes a tear in the artery, the cells come to fix it, a clot is created, and boom.

­
Lipid levels are more important than cholesterol levels.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Don’t fucking jog.  A brisk walk will give you the cardio you need, without the trauma to the ankles and knees and heart. Jogging is for homos.

Looks !  I jogs!
:winner:

:Potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Get a cardiac calcium scan.

$150 at your local MRI joint.

95% of people get a score of zero.

That gives you a 10 year guarantee of no cardiac issues.

NASA use it for all their trainee pilots.

­
no do NOT get this.   This is a BIG DOSE of radiation.

radiation will mess you up

the thing is they tell you it's the equivalent of a regular x-ray

what they mean is, it's the equivalent of a regular CATSCAN x-ray, not a single regular x-ray

a cat scan is a huge dose of radiation

Posted by .
Unregistered

She has acute angina.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She has acute angina.

­Do you mean vagina?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Do you mean vagina?

­No.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­Do you mean  vagina?

RULE BRITTALNIA, BRITTANIA RULE THE WAVES

:nigel:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.