Topic: Have you ever seen a Νigger that walked fast?
Posted by .
Unregistered

i usually am in a hurry to get to wherever i'm going.  just the simple logic of time/goals/etc

we all know that's why every job gets sent out of the country

but these same people, these phony cowards who send all their jobs out of the country, actually DO support the blacks here in the US

what level of duplicity and cognitive dissonance is that?

cognitive dissonance is just the cowardice of a two face shit, they are such pussies they can't even face themselves

Posted by .
Unregistered

What in the name of FUCK are you BLATHERING on about now?  Idiot CUNT!
\
:oldlady:

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

Blacks are extremely lazy, and move incredibly slow.  They need to save up their energy for hurting innocent people, stealing things, and running away from the consequences of their actions.

Posted by Veterinarian
Unregistered

. said: i usually am in a hurry to get to wherever i'm going.  just the simple logic of time/goals/etc

but these same people, these phony cowards who send all their jobs out of the country, actually DO support the blacks here in the US

cognitive dissonance is just the cowardice of a two face shit, they are such pussies they can't even face themselves

­
Ni66ers in Canada walk fast in winter to protect their lips. Chapstick is not available in nog size.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Duckford.nli said: Blacks are extremely lazy, and move incredibly slow.  They need to save up their energy for hurting innocent people, stealing things, and running away from the consequences of their actions.

are wiggers actually cutting edge? are they actually the smart ones, trying to blend in with our new racial masters?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i usually am in a hurry to get to wherever i'm going.  just the simple logic of time/goals/etc

­Same thing for Mexicans. I was walking behind a Mexican in Home Depot the other day. He was walking right in the middle of the aisle sauntering as if he was looking for a place to lie down for a siesta so I had to go around him. And this was a Home Depot worker!

I'll bet his coworkers are really happy to work with a lazy fuck like this. I'll bet this Mexican helps out a whole 3 or 4 customers that day. What do Mexicans know about home improvement anyway? It's not like they own houses.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.