Topic: Primce Harry and Meghan Markle cost Canadian taxpayers (including teapots) 40000 dollars
Posted by .
Unregistered


https://thewest.com.au/news/royal-family/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-cost-canadian-taxpayers-40000-ng-b881580607z


Posted by .
Unregistered


Everyone rips Canada off and i mean everyone, it's own traitorous government is responsible for this horrific injustice.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Isn't that like $4 US?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Her timeshare disapointing


Posted by .
Unregistered


False. I seriously doubt teapots actually pays taxes.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Primce Harry.
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


There are millions of people who have been thinking about Canada because Harry and Meghan are there who otherwise would have never paid it the slightest bit of attention. That's got to be worth 40k.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Everyone rips Canada off and i mean everyone, it's own traitorous government is responsible for this horrific injustice.

­
Their tard PM is the worst offender!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Their tard PM is the worst offender!

­

Indeed he just gave some globalist UN sponsored charity his estranged wife is involved with just under a billion dollars of Canadians money,

another billion dollars for his foundation to get a kickback out of.

What's the point of doing anything at all if he is just giving the entire country away day after day?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Indeed he just gave some globalist UN sponsored charity his estranged wife is involved with just under a billion dollars of Canadians money,

another billion dollars for his foundation to get a kickback out of.

What's the point of doing anything at all if he is just giving the entire country away day after day?



:hmmm:   I wonder if Fidel Castro left his crotch fruit any $$$?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
:hmmm:   I wonder if Fidel Castro left his crotch fruit any $$$?

­
He left him a copy of Das Kapital.  It's worth more than money.  It is pure POWER.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: False. I seriously doubt teapots actually pays taxes.

:lol:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close