Topic: Covid-19 mutation G has taken over in the US. 10x more infectious
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2020/06/29/coronavirus-mutation-science/?arc404=true

Wear a mask, snowflakes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

oh god it's not a Rex.

it's not that the lies are even believable it's the THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of traitor agents in power in every area of society

Posted by .
Unregistered

G for :c3po:

You can shove your Covid burka up your ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You wear the face diaper faggot. They aren't protecting me from you so I don't give a fuck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like it replicates easier but is a lot less deadly

Almost a vaccine in itself

This would be why the infections are going up but the death rate is going way down

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"And during a news conference on Sunday, Dr. Foland, with the Ascension Medical Group in Pensacola, said it’s mutating in our favor, “The less aggressive virus is the one that is spreading throughout the community.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

We are 100%, fucked ER, fucked Hospital, fucked mass death trenches in 3 weeks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is old news by the way

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/science/coronavirus-mutation-genetics-spike.html

They stuck it behind a paywall to try and make some bucks

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This is old news by the way

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/science/coronavirus-mutation-genetics-spike.html

They stuck it behind a paywall to try and make some bucks

­:pretendshocked:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You wear the face diaper faggot. They aren't protecting me from you so I don't give a fuck.

­
Do society a favor and remain an angry hermit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wapo is about as believable as a checkout rag mag with the headline "Dingo ate my star alien baby and interstellar war now possible!"

99.99% of all viruses mutate to a milder form as not doing so wins it a darwin award by killing its host and itself.

The only known deadly virus to not mutate to a less deadly form was the Spanish Flu.
The original started in northern china but mutated to a much more deadly form later.

My point is a more virulent form of covid with more infectivity is probable but it will be a much less deadly disease.

Maybe the wapo article mentions that but to protect brain cells I don't read the fake news propaganda site wapo anymore.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wapo is about as believable as a checkout rag mag with the headline "Dingo ate my star alien baby and interstellar war now possible!"

99.99% of all viruses mutate to a milder form as not doing so wins it a darwin award by killing its host and itself.

The only known deadly virus to not mutate to a less deadly form was the Spanish Flu.
The original started in northern china but mutated to a much more deadly form later.

My point is a more virulent form of covid with more infectivity is probable but it will be a much less deadly disease.

Maybe the wapo article mentions that but to protect brain cells I don't read the fake news propaganda site wapo anymore.

Anxiety or not read. It’s more infectious, no less or more deadly.

“But, ultimately, how well America is able to flatten and bend its epidemiological curve of infections depends largely on how willing people will be to sacrifice individual conveniences and on their desire to save the lives of others”

Wash you hands too you filth mongers

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Anxiety or not read. It’s more infectious,  no less or more deadly.

­
"And during a news conference on Sunday, Dr. Foland, with the Ascension Medical Group in Pensacola, said it’s mutating in our favor, “The less aggressive virus is the one that is spreading throughout the community.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Anxiety or not read. It’s more infectious, no less or more deadly.

“But, ultimately, how well America is able to flatten and bend its epidemiological curve of infections depends largely on how willing people will be to sacrifice individual conveniences and on their desire to save the lives of others”

Wash you hands too you filth mongers

­Less people are dying from it so infection levels don't mean much.
There is no anxiety about reading wapo. They are an inferior site with fake news and when they're wrong they won't admit it. They suck as a news source.

The powers that be in the deep state and media will have you believe the US with just 5% of the world's population has close to 30% of all china covid deaths and that is simply bullshit.

The majority of test being given are screening test and not diagnostic test that would never have been accepted before in clinical testing.
The false positives and negatives is very high.
They have simply increased testing twentyfold so "infections" have increased twentyfold as well.
The test are also showing people that had covid but kicked it and are no longer infectious and most were never sick.

Very few people online actually know anybody that has died from chinavirus 19.
Around 75% listed as chinavirus covid victims were not and were dying anyway.
95% had other serious health issues.

Believe what you want just try to think,a little for yourself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And most Americans have underlying health issues from being obese and eating garbage. This leads to death from the most benign virus allegedly.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.