Topic: Joe Biden: H-1B Foreign Workers ‘Built this Country’
Posted by .
Unregistered

IF everyone's supposed to work from home because of teh covid, why can't they work from home in whatever shithole they came from?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/29/nearly-half-the-us-population-is-without-a-job-showing-how-far-the-labor-recovery-has-to-go.html

­I'VE GOT AN IDEA ! LET'S NOT COUNT THEM !
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: H1-B is a scam that does steal jobs.  Cutting the L1 visa was a mistake though.

­Sorry. It is clear Americans won't do those jobs. I suppose you do believe this when it comes to dirty hands jobs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Marconi plays the mamba! Listen to the radio!
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Sorry. It is clear Americans won't do those jobs. I suppose you do believe this when it comes to dirty hands jobs.

H1-B are mostly tech jobs that US employees are being fired from and replaced by street shitters.   
L1 Visa has 2 classes.  L1A is for executives of multinational corporations to legally live and work in the US to start an American branch of that company.  They end up hiring Americans.  The L1B Visa is for employees of multinationals that have specialized knowledge and are sent from their home country to work in the US for the same company at the US branch.  They are already employed by the company.  For example, a Brit working at a pharmaceutical company may be sent to the US to work at the same pharmaceutical company at the US office.  He must have specialized knowledge of the processes required that usually comes from several years of experience.  In this market, most of the unemployed are service industry workers.  Its very unlikely there is someone able to walk into that position.   
H1B Visa seekers do not have specialized knowledge.  They typically have tech skills that any recent American graduate of a STEM program would have.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.