Topic: Joe Biden: H-1B Foreign Workers ‘Built this Country’
Posted by .
Unregistered

Joe Biden told NBC News that he would immediately lift President Donald Trump’s June 22 moratorium on the inflow of H-1B contract workers if he wins the 2020 election.

Trump “ended H1B visas the rest of this year,” Biden said in a June 27 town hall meeting organized by NBC News. “That will not be in my administration.”

"The people coming on these [H-1B] visas have built this country,” Biden added.
 \
:drugs:

Biden. The Anti-America Candidate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Biden can't see there are 50 million Americans out of work?
Let's import slave tech workers because there are no Americans available.
What a stupid fucking CUNT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Half the country is unemployed right now.

(literally, half...)

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/29/nearly-half-the-us-population-is-without-a-job-showing-how-far-the-labor-recovery-has-to-go.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

they built this country    :money:  :money:
      /
:bidenhands:

but muh jobs and my kids jobs?
           /
      :doublewide:

areoplanes and jelly, strawberry fields forever!
   /

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't find any text transcripts for this town hall meeting

Posted by .
Unregistered

Help me fill in ­Biden's platform for 2020:

Raise taxes.
Open borders.
Reinstate H-1Bs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

H1-B is a scam that does steal jobs.  Cutting the L1 visa was a mistake though.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Help me fill in ­Biden's platform for 2020:

Raise taxes.
Open borders.
Reinstate H-1Bs.

­
give teh queers all they ask for
give it all away to the blacks

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Biden can't see there are 50 million Americans out of work?
Let's import slave tech workers because there are no Americans available.
What a stupid fucking CUNT.
\
:milton:

­^^^
Impotent rage from a cube working manlet.  YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED A FUCKING TRADE, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT.  INSTEAD OF PRESSING FUCKING BUTTONS.  :mittens:

Seriously.  I stood on Ellis Island with a gormless girlfriend back in 2003.  As we looked at the New York skyline, I said, "gormless, where is all the wealth in this city?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, where is all the REAL wealth in New York City?"

She thought about it for a while and, being a gormless dolt, she finally replied, "I don't know :shrug:"

I said, "you're looking at it!  The land and real estate is where the REAL wealth is in this city".

She smiled, without really comprehending what I was saying.  I dumped her shortly after.

The REAL wealth in ALL cities, in ALL countries, is the LAND, and REAL ESTATE.  EVERYTHING else is secondary.  Companies come.  Companies go.  But LAND endures.  Real estate will A L W A Y S be needed as long as human beings don't live like animals.

It doesn't matter what colour the skin is of the idiots inhabiting those buildings, whyte, H1B, black, yellow, who cares.  They ALL need those buildings to be a) built, b) maintained.  WHEN YOUR TOILET IS BLOCKED AND OVERFLOWING, SANDEEP FROM BANGALORE AINT GOING TO UNBLOCK IT.  WHEN YOU NEED YOUR AIR CONDITIONING FIXED, SUM TING WONG AINT GOING TO DO IT REMOTELY FROM CHING-CHONG-CHINALAND.

LEARN A TRADE, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT. YOU IDIOT.  WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD WORK WITH MEN.
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: H1-B is a scam that does steal jobs.  Cutting the L1 visa was a mistake though.

­I worked in the USA on an L1 visa.  3 years.  What is good about the L1 visa is:

1.  It set a time LIMIT on how long the person could stay in the USA
2.  Which meant that I knew I could escape back to Mother ENgland and not be stuck in literal No Man's Land, forever.
3.  Consequently, I made the most of my time, visited 38 States, and was never happier when I finally moved back to London.  Praise be to Jeebus, God Save The Queen.

:classiclol:

p.s. Joe Biden is a cunt.  Look at early images of him.  He MUST have had hair implants because he has more fucking hair on top today than he did in the 70's :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I worked in the USA on an L1 visa.  3 years.  What is good about the L1 visa is:

1.  It set a time LIMIT on how long the person could stay in the USA
2.  Which meant that I knew I could escape back to Mother ENgland and not be stuck in literal No Man's Land, forever.
3.  Consequently, I made the most of my time, visited 38 States, and was never happier when I finally moved back to London.  Praise be to Jeebus, God Save The Queen.

:classiclol:

p.s. Joe Biden is a cunt.  Look at early images of him.  He MUST have had hair implants because he has more fucking hair on top today than he did in the 70's :snicker:

Gre

whats up with the hair, i googled biden in the 80s and the guy was bald on top and didnt even look like him

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Gre

whats up with the hair, i googled biden in the 80s and the guy was bald on top and didnt even look like him

­
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/D1j0FS0Z6ho/hqdefault.jpg

https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTE4MDAzNDEwMjQ0NzY1MTk4/joe-biden-39995-1-raw.jpg

:snicker:

Trunk should point out that Biden has hair implants.  WHat a :beta:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTQwODQ0Nzc0MjIyNDczMDA2/joe-biden-official-portrait_1600jpg.jpg

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

The epitome of neo liberalism.  Citizens are out of work, so import more people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

While I assume that H-1B = Indians; part of me thinks that the Biden family and the CCP have a serious relationship and those H-1Bs will mainly be coming from China. :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­^^^
Impotent rage from a cube working manlet.  YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED A FUCKING TRADE, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT.  INSTEAD OF PRESSING FUCKING BUTTONS.  :mittens:

Seriously.  I stood on Ellis Island with a gormless girlfriend back in 2003.  As we looked at the New York skyline, I said, "gormless, where is all the wealth in this city?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, where is all the REAL wealth in New York City?"

She thought about it for a while and, being a gormless dolt, she finally replied, "I don't know :shrug:"

I said, "you're looking at it!  The land and real estate is where the REAL wealth is in this city".

She smiled, without really comprehending what I was saying.  I dumped her shortly after.

The REAL wealth in ALL cities, in ALL countries, is the LAND, and REAL ESTATE.  EVERYTHING else is secondary.  Companies come.  Companies go.  But LAND endures.  Real estate will A L W A Y S be needed as long as human beings don't live like animals.

It doesn't matter what colour the skin is of the idiots inhabiting those buildings, whyte, H1B, black, yellow, who cares.  They ALL need those buildings to be a) built, b) maintained.  WHEN YOUR TOILET IS BLOCKED AND OVERFLOWING, SANDEEP FROM BANGALORE AINT GOING TO UNBLOCK IT.  WHEN YOU NEED YOUR AIR CONDITIONING FIXED, SUM TING WONG AINT GOING TO DO IT REMOTELY FROM CHING-CHONG-CHINALAND.

LEARN A TRADE, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT. YOU IDIOT.  WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD WORK WITH MEN.
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Biden is a cunt but his plugs look pretty damn good.

:anon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Help me fill in ­Biden's platform for 2020:

Raise taxes.
Open borders.
Reinstate H-1Bs.

I'm white, I'm a racist too, and I'm not Trump.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

So American citizens didn't build the country aside from filling out the h1b forms?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Leave Biden alone. He thinks 1947 came before 1943.

Posted by .
Unregistered

who has more sex problems- Biden or Trump?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Biden's playbook to election is basically, "whatever trump does, I'll do the opposite!".

Doesn't matter if it makes sense, if it's good for americans, or even if it's based in reality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So American citizens didn't build the country aside from filling out the h1b forms?

­Just last month, it was the blacks that built this country. I guess that was not true.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Biden told NBC June 27 that if he is elected President, he would start by:

Restoring refugee admission in line with the values and historic leadership of our country, raising the target to a minimum of 125,000 people a year in my first year. [President Donald Trump] has cut it down to 15[000], the average has been 95,000 a year. Working with Congress to establish bipartisan legislation to ensure a minimum admission of 95,000 refugees.

Biden justified his proposed inflow of cheap labor by saying the United States accepted immigrants for the low-tech 1800s economy:

That’s who we are. That’s how my great-great-grandfather … got in [an unsafe] “coffin ship” in the Irish sea, never knowing whether he was going to make it and he made it to the United States of America in 1848.

Biden will take up where Obama left off. Section 8's to all neighborhoods and lots of refugees to all neighborhoods. Because in Joe's mind, we are in the 1800's.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.