Topic: Hong Kong is done. Security Law passes via Beijing, making expression and subversion a crime.
Posted by .
Unregistered

The National People's Congress enacted it in Beijing, not the HKers.  I used to live in Wan Chai and the New Territories.  So much for going back there.  I wonder what will happen to real estate, which is incredibly expensive there.   

The new law mandates the Chinese national anthem, it makes anyone who criticizes China able to be extradited to China and tried there.  It is a disaster, the worst thing that could have happened.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/china/hong-kong-national-security-law-passed-intl-hnk/index.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

So there's going to be a mass exodus of people in HK. Wonder where they'll go. :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Holy fuck. Ji Jinping is destroying Deng Xiaoping’s hard work.

The semiconductor industry relies on Hong Kong to get around the mainland’s stupid taxation software. Plus the approved software is filled with backdoors to exploit data.

I guess the goal is to crush HK in favor of Shenzeng.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So there's going to be a mass exodus of people in HK. Wonder where they'll go. :hmmm:

­
Taiwan is welcoming some people and has set up a program for incoming Hong Kongers.  They use the same traditional Chinese characters (unlike the mainland which uses simple characters) but the HKers speak Cantonese, though most also speak Mandarin.  

HK had 7 million people and Taiwan already has 26 million on an island the size of Maryland.  I go to Taiwan every year since my wife is from Taiwan, but now Americans who arrive must stay in a room for 14 days, cannot leave the room.  I might go there anyway, get my daughters back into a rational society with a lot of discipline instead of this shit they are taught in school here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Taiwan is welcoming some people and has set up a program for incoming Hong Kongers.  They use the same traditional Chinese characters (unlike the mainland which uses simple characters) but the HKers speak Cantonese, though most also speak Mandarin.  

HK had 7 million people and Taiwan already has 26 million on an island the size of Maryland.  I go to Taiwan every year since my wife is from Taiwan, but now Americans who arrive must stay in a room for 14 days, cannot leave the room.  I might go there anyway, get my daughters back into a rational society with a lot of discipline instead of this shit they are taught in school here.

­
I’ve always wanted to go to Taiwan. I know multiple Asia travelers who cite Taipei as their favorite city, and say there’s great food and some underexplored nature. Did you learn Mandarin?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So there's going to be a mass exodus of people in HK. Wonder where they'll go. :hmmm:

Boris Johnson already announced that 3 million will be given UK citizenship.

London will be a hive a economic activity, converting office space into living space over the next 4 years. The property bubble will SOAR as we increase our population by 4%, overnight...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

London will be a hive a economic activity, converting office space into living space over the next 4 years. The property bubble will SOAR as we increase our population by 4%, overnight...

­
And of course Trump does nothing.

Except tweet.

And play golf.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Except tweet.

And play golf.

­
We need to keep those immigration slots open for people who would be industrious and enrich the community, not Chinese who now are honorary whites anyway.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
:erection:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Except tweet.

And play golf.

­
TRUMP IS AN EMBARRASSMENT
:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
1/5 of my neighborhood is Chinese who don't speak English. I'm in an expensive area in the hills in Silicon Valley.

Chinese neighbor bought a $20MM house the day it was listed for cash. Then they put up Chinese signs on my trees pointing at their house. I tore them down.

They've been decent, though. No big issues. The problem neighbors are the fucking Iranian FUCKS WORST FUCKING NEIGHBORS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Except tweet.

And play golf.

­
Really don't want an influx of Chinese, thanks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Have you ever been to Hong Kong or dealt with the Chinese.

They don't give a flying fuck about anything but themselves. If you are in line, they will simply bud to the front. Ever go to a buffet with Chinese there? They rush to the front of the line, then pile all the fucking food on their plate and don't even eat it. It is all about getting as much as they can for themselves.

They will lie, cheat and steal from you and just expect that's the way business is supposed to be done.

In China, if they run over a kid, they will back over it again multiple times just to make sure it is dead.

If someone is getting attacked, Chinese bystanders will do NOTHING. EVER. Not their problem.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Except tweet.

And play golf.

­
Really don't want an influx of Chinese, thanks.

Don't confuse HK Chinese with mainland Chinese.  They are world's apart.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­ I don't know what the criteria will be, but a net worth of £250k would be a good start.  3,000,000 x £250,000 = £750 billion. Coincidentally the exact same number that the Treasury has spent on the Gooking Cough Plandumic.  :hmmm:  And, if all these Hong Kong people are able and willing to take a mortgage, and their savings are consumed as 25% deposits on newly converted office apartments (extra small, to make them feel at home, and to maxmise available office space) then that would generate bank lending of £3 trillion.

Hooray, the British economy is saved!  World.  Beating!
\
:Boris "Cunt" Johnson:

Sticky this thread.  Wheel it out in years to come. Only REAL ANgry Brit Dot could connect the dots and literally predict the future...
\
:digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Chinese

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue

More fun in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9h0mNzjSIk

Chinese wife in the trunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKtmSYlhy-4&has_verified=1

Typical accident in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6KnqNePBl0

Kids run over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StYLX4sqn9c

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Don't confuse HK Chinese with mainland Chinese.  They are world's apart.

­
I'm talking about the HK Chinese. The mainland are worse.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.