Topic: Poll: With Reddit taking down subreddits, Youtube banning channels, etc Are you afraid of losing F2?
Posted by coolstorybro magnet
Unregistered

Let's face it, we post a lot of questionable shit around here. What if we're next? Ever thought about it? Personally, it would be the last straw for me. I think I'd go full :chainsaw:.

I don't care about Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr, Zero Hedge, The Donald or Bitchute. This is my spot. It's been my spot for a large portion of my life - almost my entire internet life. This is where I like to post insanities and read insanities. I don't want it to go. Today, with the growing censorship that has now taken a witchunt turn, I'm afraid this board might disappear one day, maybe sooner than later. It pisses me off to see internet go this way. It used to be the wild west in here, you could say anything and there were no consequences. Then they introduced social media and it all went downhill from that point because people used their real name and things got personal. Now, this board, with anonymous posters, is not the norm anymore, it's the exception, it's the complete opposite and all anonymous posters are seen as potential threads to national security or something. It's crazy. We had something great going with internet and the corporations just fucked it up. It sucks.

All I'm trying to say is that deep inside, I just realized I love you guys, just like you realize you love your dad and you're afraid of losing him when he tells you he has colorectal cancer. :aww: All your life you think your dad is going to last forever until he gets old and you lose him. Then you look back at all the times you didn't realize how lucky you were to have him and didn't appreciate it. Well, from now on, I will appreciate this board more than ever.

There's all kinds of people here, it forces you to absorb and digest. That's what I like. You come here, you read stuff that pisses you off, that makes you laugh, that shocks you, that disgusts you, but eventually you end up liking getting taken out of your comfort zone and getting challenged. It puts you back on Earth. After making a fool of yourself and getting the winner emote a few times you also realize you're not as smart as you think. It's a humbling experience, coming here daily, and it's also a surprisingly enriching one even after all those years.

So I will say it again: I love you guys. :flaming: :flowers: Yeah no fuck you I'm no fag! :flip:

Posted by .
Unregistered

There's only 20 people on here, max.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Looking forward to it, actually.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does anyone on plebbit even know this place exists?

Posted by .
Unregistered

We had something great going with internet and the corporations just fucked it up. It sucks.

­
Liberal ideologues are the ones driving this latest wave of censorship. But the outcome is always the same:

Get woke­      (we are here)
Go broke

:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I post on here because of the fragility of social media, my god, you have to watch what you say or else a bunch of folk will misinterpret it.
I find it exhausting having to delete youtube posts because some fool totally misunderstood what I said and started a shit fight over it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I own the anonboard.com Twitter handle. I haven’t used it in many years but I think I can get this place shut down if I post some outlandish shit & tag the right people on it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I own the anonboard.com Twitter handle. I haven’t used it in many years but I think I can get this place shut down if I post some outlandish shit & tag the right people on it.

­\
:winner::poo:

:rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I own the anonboard.com Twitter handle. I haven’t used it in many years but I think I can get this place shut down if I post some outlandish shit & tag the right people on it.

­
the anonboard.com twitter handle?
:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

F2 has a super weapon. Imagine something more potent than an antimatter weapon.

He is the OCD poster. Using proxies and Belarusian servers he will destroy all SJWs. He is Samara from The Ring once pulled from the well. Imagine SJW sites awash with

Hobo rimming
Sucked a dick in high school
:morecowbell: :banana: :horsie: :banana: :morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/anonboard

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
the anonboard.com twitter handle?
:lmao:

­
I’m the social media Vice President for a loony bin board filled with fags, retards, bigots, tranny lovers, sociopaths, and weirdos!
\
:bluebunny:

Hey ... you sound like ... us.
\
:lib:

:grouphug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

We could hire H K Ph1l to promote us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: F2 has a super weapon. Imagine something more potent than an antimatter weapon.

He is the OCD poster. Using proxies and Belarusian servers he will destroy all SJWs. He is Samara from The Ring once pulled from the well. Imagine SJW sites awash with

Hobo rimming
Sucked a dick in high school
:morecowbell: :banana: :horsie: :banana: :morecowbell:

­
It's like a secret code, dead mans trigger, ready to be unleashed on the masses

Posted by Twitter Handleowner
Unregistered

. said:
­
I’m the social media Vice President for a loony bin board filled with fags, retards, bigots, tranny lovers, sociopaths, and weirdos!
\
:bluebunny:

Hey ... you sound like ... us.
\
:lib:

:grouphug:

­Try me...

Posted by .
Unregistered

We're like those old men sitting around buck naked at the gym. Yeah we're ugly and we don't give a fuck either. Get a gander at my sagging balls? Good. That's the way it is, that's the way it's gonna be, harden the fuck up and deal, Nancy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Twitter Handleowner said:
­Try me...

­\
:crybaby:

You got defensive pretty quick, bigshot.

Why are you even attempting to brag about registering some twitter account years ago?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I still grieve the loss of FC. It was so much fun.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.