Topic: The new violent left
Posted by .
Unregistered

Where will they fall?
Well for one we can see that the body count of the protests is really not going to do a lot except empower the forces that they believe they are fighting.
What will spawn from this is a group of elite leftists demanding paid security and police protection.

They remind me of the hippies of the 80's trying to emulate the hippies of the 60's but not really knowing why.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Meet the new left, same as the old left.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Time to "shine the chains"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Where will they fall?
Well for one we can see that the body count of the protests is really not going to do a lot except empower the forces that they believe they are fighting.
What will spawn from this is a group of elite leftists demanding paid security and police protection.

They remind me of the hippies of the 80's trying to emulate the hippies of the 60's but not really knowing why.

­
Minneapolis “leaders” already have private security on the public dime as they call to defund the police.

https://news.yahoo.com/minneapolis-spends-thousands-private-security-120446999.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Time to "shine the chains"

­I suggest explosive butt plugs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Their hypocrisy is astonishing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They either fall on November if Trump wings bigly.

If not... Well, prepare for at least 4 years of total chaos. I reckon our Chinese and Russian adversaries will make moves internationally to show how weak the US has become ( maybe another skirmish in Georgia or Ukraine over here, maybe a Hong Kong and Taiwan takeover over there ). All I know is that while I'm not a very religious person, I will seek for all hints indicating that the Armageddon is upon us.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.