Topic: Private gated community homeowners arrested.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I always wonder how I’d handle this. Years ago I had a tweaker break into my house. I am not allowed to own firearms. I put on the pig Halloween mask in my night table, grabbed a machete, and chased him out while making snorting pig sounds. Nobody was hurt and I had to stop laughing before I called the police. My report didn’t mention the mask or machete, I just said I went into the room and he ran away. I can still hear his panicked screams in my head and he’s lucky, as am I, that despite being a drug using degenerate he had Olympic sprinting skills.

­Ooh, I have a similar story.  Except he didn't get away.  And it was his house...
\
:duckman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :facepalm:

Sweet Jeebus, those physiques, those clothes, the posture...  they'll never live that image down

They were eating dinner outside and thugs broke down their gate and entered private property armed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who are these people protesting and WTF are they protesting about?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sweet Jeebus, those physiques, those clothes, the posture...  they'll never live that image down

­

FWIW, these two armed lovelies are registered Democrat voters.

Posted by .
Unregistered

HOW DOES THIS REX THREAD HAVE TRACTION?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I want to kill joggers, white coddlers, and other piles of shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: HOW DOES THIS REX THREAD HAVE TRACTION?

Black Lives Matter

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I always wonder how I’d handle this. Years ago I had a tweaker break into my house. I am not allowed to own firearms. I put on the pig Halloween mask in my night table, grabbed a machete, and chased him out while making snorting pig sounds. Nobody was hurt and I had to stop laughing before I called the police. My report didn’t mention the mask or machete, I just said I went into the room and he ran away. I can still hear his panicked screams in my head and he’s lucky, as am I, that despite being a drug using degenerate he had Olympic sprinting skills.

You forgot you had a turgid erection and were in the nude... :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Ooh, I have a similar story.  Except he didn't get away.  And it was his house...
\
:duckman:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

They were eating dinner outside and thugs broke down their gate and entered private property armed.

­

The wife and I resorted to our COVID-19 cache of peasant attitude adjusters to remove the filth from our estate. Dinner outside on the patio afterwards was delicious. 
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is how "peaceful protestors" enter private property in a gated community.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbsPnZgWoAA9K09?format=jpg&name=small

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This is how "peaceful protestors" enter private property in a gated community.

­

Mostly peaceful protestors. 
\
:nono:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: This is how "peaceful protestors" enter private property in a gated community.

­

\

­It's called "Fourth-degree assault by intimidation".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

\

­It's called "Fourth-degree assault by intimidation".

­Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

·
4h
BREAKING: St Louis police are investigating the incident on Portland Place as a case of trespassing and fourth-degree assault by intimidation by the demonstrators­.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbsPnZgWoAA9K09.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

\

­Circuit Attorney Kimberly M. Gardner blaming the victims and excusing the violent trespassers:

"I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns and a violent assault. We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated. My office is currently working with the public and police to investigate these events. Make no mistake: we will not tolerate the use of force against those exercising their First Amendment rights, and we will use the full power of Missouri law to hold people accountable".
\
:mammy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The way the woman was waving that handgun around, she may have unwittingly committed some form of felony assault, depending on how the state laws are written.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

\

­Circuit Attorney Kimberly M. Gardner blaming the victims and excusing the violent trespassers:

"I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns and a violent assault. We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated. My office is currently working with the public and police to investigate these events. Make no mistake: we will not tolerate the use of force against those exercising their First Amendment rights, and we will use the full power of Missouri law to hold people accountable".
\
:mammy:

Get a change of venue out of St. Louis and these two home owners will be given medals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The way the woman was waving that handgun around, she may have unwittingly committed some form of felony assault, depending on how the state laws are written.

­

She was having a black gang banger moment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The way the woman was waving that handgun around, she may have unwittingly committed some form of felony assault, depending on how the state laws are written.

­

She was having a black gang banger moment.

­

Meanwhile CHOP security forces machine gun down two kids last night and they will not even be prosecuted for it.  The investigation will be 10 minutes long concluding with "no one saw anything."

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am HIGHLY surprised that the hacker known as 4chon didnt make a very small yet very long list of donashuns to the TRUMP campaign in Their name.
/
:clownworld:

And then send them a few pizzas

Posted by .
Unregistered

They should have more ammo at the ready just in case.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How far is their home from the hood?

Posted by .
Unregistered

comrade, we are peaceful protesters. We come to kill you and your dog is all, da?
\
:BLACKRUSSIAN:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who are these people protesting and WTF are they protesting about?

­
They have no purpose in life so they've come up with one that involves destroying everything they can because it is easier to destroy something than build something.

They want free stuff and are teh poor. The blacks who are with them are thinking of muh dick.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.