Topic: Private gated community homeowners arrested.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Does my cornhole look good in a pink polo, boo?
\
:tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

We'll put a cap in your ass.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbpaIrYWsAcAfy4?format=jpg&name=small

Posted by .
Unregistered

The topic is a foregone conclusion. Mobs will win.

Sacrificial lambs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We'll put a cap in your ass.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbpaIrYWsAcAfy4?format=jpg&name=small

Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm:

Sweet Jeebus, those physiques, those clothes, the posture...  they'll never live that image down

Posted by .
Unregistered

WTF is a limp wristed .22 and an airsoft rifle going to do?

:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :facepalm:

Sweet Jeebus, those physiques, those clothes, the posture...  they'll never live that image down

they won't live period.  they're assuming BLM/Antifa won't be armed once things get going, wrong,they will have better weapons than the homeowners do, RPG's, grenades, military grade sniper rifles

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

. said:
they won't live period.  they're assuming BLM/Antifa won't be armed once things get going, wrong,they will have better weapons than the homeowners do, RPG's, grenades, military grade sniper rifles

­
I'm glad we have such dedicated trolls on this board.  Keep working hard.  Not really effective, but keep trying.

Posted by .
Unregistered

fuckity fuck fuck fuck...  that needs to be made into an emoticon

Posted by .
Unregistered

That house would become way more valuable/historic if the negro uprising was put down on their lawn.
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

is dude out there in bare feet? :lol:

Oh no, he's not drunk... not drunk at all.,

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­military grade sniper rifles in the hands of idiots is useless

Posted by .
Unregistered

Always put your shoes on before engaging in a firefight!
\
:chickenhawk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: fuckity fuck fuck fuck...  that needs to be made into an emoticon

­
:wheakwhytes:

Or

:whitefragility:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

aren't you confused about who the idiots are?

antifa are globalist mercs, they are trained soldiers, the suburbanites in their barefeet with their AR know nothing.

they are productive people and know how to do productive things and that's it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Does my cornhole look good in a pink polo, boo?
\
:tyrone:

­

Perhaps the best rex in months on this site.  Congrats to you good sir!
/
:fancy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

antifa are globalist mercs, they are trained soldiers, the suburbanites in their barefeet with their AR know nothing.

­

They are dinks who are ambulance chasing lawyers who live in a cheap Chinese sheetrocked knock off the Clampett residence.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I always wonder how I’d handle this. Years ago I had a tweaker break into my house. I am not allowed to own firearms. I put on the pig Halloween mask in my night table, grabbed a machete, and chased him out while making snorting pig sounds. Nobody was hurt and I had to stop laughing before I called the police. My report didn’t mention the mask or machete, I just said I went into the room and he ran away. I can still hear his panicked screams in my head and he’s lucky, as am I, that despite being a drug using degenerate he had Olympic sprinting skills.

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

World class mercenaries?  Bullshit.

The people running things are either ideologue dipshits who are mentally ill enough to fall for the cult or are mindwashed, or they are just "community organizers" paid for by the instigators who have no combat experience, just smart enough to follow orders and band groups of people to do simple tasks like rioting and marching. 

Good mercenaries cost real money, and they are smart people.  They aren't going to hire mercenaries, at least not enough of them, and the mercenaries know the score and don't want trouble. 

They are all bluffing, these riots and attacks are all just huff and puff.  Paid organizers who gather up monkeys and retarded kids to go march and vandalize, that's it.  If a real fight broke out they would be hopeless and helpless.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

They are dinks who are ambulance chasing lawyers who live in a cheap Chinese sheetrocked knock off the Clampett residence.

:nono: That house was built in the early 1900's will Busch Beer money and has a number of amazing features. When they bought it it was completely fucked and they restored it. They have their lives invested in that thing and that is why they are out there with guns. If one of those apes touches their house they are going to unload on him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
5.56 sniper rifle!
\
:indeed:

Posted by .Trollstein
Unregistered

. said: :facepalm

­
She looks like..you know...a Karen.
\
:geny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Imagine a nog trying to hold a sniper rifle sideways?   :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The event was part of a set of temporal markers that is manifesting now.

Another event happened in China that also manifested. The destruction of 250 homes that people refused to leave and were removed and arrested.

We are in the pipe 5x5.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I just want to slaughter Antifa, BLM, and their STUPID FUCKING WHITE PETS.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.