Topic: Unilever joins Facebook "ad boycott"
Posted by .
Unregistered

"Based on the current polarization and the election that we are having in the U.S., there needs to be much more enforcement in the area of hate speech,” Luis Di Como, Unilever’s executive vice president of global media, said.

“Continuing to advertise on these platforms at this time would not add value to people and society,” Unilever said. The ban also will cover Instagram.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/unilever-to-halt-u-s-ads-on-facebook-and-twitter-for-rest-of-2020-11593187230

Posted by .
Unregistered

Translation: the lizards must cut ad budgets due to shrinking profits. Might as well use it as an excuse to ban free speech and influence an election.

Posted by clown.world.llc
Unregistered

Coca-Cola Co. went further than most advertisers, announcing on Friday that it was pausing its global ad spending on all social-media platforms for at least 30 days—including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Snap Inc.

“There is no place for racism in the world and there is no place for racism on social media,” Coca-Cola Chief Executive James Quincey said in a statement.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

"There is no place for racism in the world"

:facepalm:

They could take three seconds to come up with something that at least made fucking sense.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "There is no place for racism in the world"

:facepalm:

They could take three seconds to come up with something that at least made fucking sense.

­
Funny that all of these companies thrive on low cost minority and third world labor.

We cannot support racism on social media! Damn, time for my 3:30 logistics and contract manufacturing meeting. Where are some cheap brown people with minimal labor protections?
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Isn't coca cola the one known for monopolizing water supplies of 3rd world villages and selling them back poison in cans?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Big brand products have been getting their shit packed on personal products for years.  They relied on advertising to give the impression that everyone uses their products.  Then the SJW/TFB retards took over and they are doing everything they can to divide their markets.  Just look at the shitheap Gillette created for themselves--it was so bad the mothership had to call out the division as underperforming in their last 10Q.

:tfb:

^^^. This is what happens when you make her an executive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just buy the store brand. These days it’s made in the exact same factory to the exact same standards.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Translation: the lizards must cut ad budgets due to shrinking profits. Might as well use it as an excuse to ban free speech and influence an election.

­
THIS.

I've been in advertising for 30 years, and there is one common thing I hear among the majority of advertisers: They can't figure out what the actual ROI is on their social media spend.

They can tell you to the penny what they make on Direct Mail, PPC, email marketing, etc.  But they have no clue if or what type of buck they are making from social, and many are looking to wind it down to see if they feel any impact on the bottom line.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
THIS.

I've been in advertising for 30 years, and there is one common thing I hear among the majority of advertisers: They can't figure out what the actual ROI is on their social media spend.

They can tell you to the penny what they make on Direct Mail, PPC, email marketing, etc.  But they have no clue if or what type of buck they are making from social, and many are looking to wind it down to see if they feel any impact on the bottom line.

­
GM announced over a year ago that they couldn't tell what good their social media advertising was doing, and they were contemplating shutting it down.

This "virtue signalling" makes it seem like they're doing something moral or taking the high ground.  In fact, they've simply found a way to do what they wanted to do, and in a fashion that encourages their competitors to walk away also.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://wastebin.com/uewgpk30

unilever

unilever

Posted by .
Unregistered

I want that Trump chick and Motorola to boycott jewtube.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Agreed. Major companies like proctor and gamble and unilever had it easy for 50 years when advertising was limited to 3 tv stations and only the big boys could afford it. Now anybody can advertise on social media and we saw Harry’s single handedly take down Gillette. Stunned and wet brained management is amateurishly attempting to make a virtue out of a vice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Isn't coca cola the one known for monopolizing water supplies of 3rd world villages and selling them back poison in cans?

­Oh yeah, let's not forget about that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plachimada_Coca-Cola_struggle­

Sc: cukk

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Isn't coca cola the one known for monopolizing water supplies of 3rd world villages and selling them back poison in cans?

­It's OK, they're doing it to poor brown people, not blacks. They're only against racism against blacks, so everything checks out.

https://www.thoughtco.com/coca-cola-groundwater-depletion-in-india-1204204

Posted by .
Unregistered

Unilever is the world leader in skin whitening products.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Unilever is the world leader in skin whitening products.

­
It's okay, they renamed one of those products.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­It's OK, they're doing it to poor brown people, not blacks. They're only against racism against blacks, so everything checks out.

https://www.thoughtco.com/coca-cola-groundwater-depletion-in-india-1204204

­
"They" are other brown people that set up a bottling plant for Coke products and acted like the typical scorched earth, fuck their local countrymen brown people.  Very few bottlers are owned by the Coka Cola company.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Just buy the store brand. These days it’s made in the exact same factory to the exact same standards.

­:interesting:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Big brand products have been getting their shit packed on personal products for years.  They relied on advertising to give the impression that everyone uses their products.  Then the SJW/TFB retards took over and they are doing everything they can to divide their markets.  Just look at the shitheap Gillette created for themselves--it was so bad the mothership had to call out the division as underperforming in their last 10Q.

:tfb:

^^^. This is what happens when you make her an executive.

­
That one ad made me and every guy I know switch to Bic for life. Now multiply by tens of thousands.

Remember Dove’s Campaign for Real Beauty? Maybe it worked, but the thin attractive women I know call it a “fat chick” brand.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
"They" are other brown people that set up a bottling plant for Coke products and acted like the typical scorched earth, fuck their local countrymen brown people.  Very few bottlers are owned by the Coka Cola company.

­
Nobody exploits locals like locals. Remember when Ross Perot said 80 Mexican families owned the country’s national wealth?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Unilever is the world leader in skin whitening products.

­
It's okay, they renamed one of those products.

­I saw that. I posted the following: "Now how will non-white women going to know which products will make them look more like white women?"

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Translation: the lizards must cut ad budgets due to shrinking profits. Might as well use it as an excuse to ban free speech and influence an election.

­
THIS.

­­If you've been in advertising for 30 years then you know a company isn't going to deliberately cut ptential revenue from advertising just because a platform has some of its posters who post "hate speech". That term hasn't even been defined. It's what SJW use to prevent views contrary to theirs from seeing the light of day.

If someone were to post something true about blacks that showed a derogatory view then SJWs label that as hate speech even if it's the truth and has no basis in actually hating blacks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I've been in advertising for 30 years, and there is one common thing I hear among the majority of advertisers: They can't figure out what the actual ROI is on their social media spend.

­
That's what analytics are for. They are just boomers who can't figure out how modern technology works.

Still, this ad boycott is totally a lizard thing.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.