Topic: Hillary's new logo
Posted by .
Unregistered

Yup if the government wants healthcare for people that can't afford it fine. Let the fucking government pay for it!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Yup if the government wants healthcare for people that can't afford it fine. Let the fucking government pay for it!

­
You understand that the government's money is.. Jesus fuck, nevermind.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I liked the healthcare system where people paid nothing then went to the emergency room, ran up huge bills, and never paid them. That was way better.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I liked the healthcare system where people paid nothing then went to the emergency room, ran up huge bills, and never paid them. That was way better.

I aways paid my healthcare bills and I don't care about paying for others that can not. Fuck that communist Obamacare.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did Hillary balance the State Dept's budget when she was Secretary of State?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I aways paid my healthcare bills and I don't care about paying for others that can not. Fuck that communist Obamacare.

we cannot pay for healthcare.   we can't afford drugs.   cancer drugs cost 100K/year.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Your ignorance does not reduce the effects of unpaid emergency room visits.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Your ignorance does not reduce the effects of unpaid emergency room visits.

Let the fucking government pay for them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The government already pays for welfare they can pay for medical for those asswipes too.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.