Topic: Anyone else sick of these soccer whore mom's who act like everyone else is a threat to children?
Posted by .
Unregistered

this video says it all.

­http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/sexual-harassment/2751966

a hot rich guy or celebrity could come up and start kissing their son on the mouth and they would be laughing and giggling about it.

if a poor looking, non threatening beta gets too close to them they are ready to dial 911

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Op is clearly a threat to children. What a creep. :shudder:

This. :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Op just got out of jail for touching kids.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Suck it up you whiny punk bitch. :boring:

­
I had an 11 year old girl tell me that one time because I wouldn't fuck her, she called me a pussy , and a wimp.   exactly what I am talking about.

You are the 'child molestor' to them because you WOULDN'T fuck them.  do you understand?

Posted by .
Unregistered

the thing is all these stupid cunts all go along with the cultural mass media which is basically interracial gang bang of blonde women by black dudes, whatever they think is the majority opinion they think is the ultimate most moral thing in the universe.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: the thing is all these stupid cunts all go along with the cultural mass media which is basically interracial gang bang of blonde women by black dudes, whatever they think is the majority opinion they think is the ultimate most moral thing in the universe.

­
What do you do differently and how have your actions improved your life?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
They're more likely to kill their little brats by rolling that huge SUV they can't drive worth a fuck.

­
oh god yes, they are such fucking BULLIES when they get into their big SUV, they try to bully everyone but especially if you are a pedestrian.  They are still afraid to bully a small car with their big bully SUV's, but they really love to bully pedestrians.

they are so addicted to the power rush everytime you come up to a cross street they sit and wait for you to go in front of them, so they can then feel like they have power over you.  If you walk a lot you know this is true, other people have noticed this.  even when these women themselves take a walk, it's done to them also.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

stfu you faggot psychologist wanna be

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bo-ring.

:boring:

Keep on practicing that typing though.

:afk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

stfu you faggot psychologist wanna be

­
It seems like your life is inundated with frustration and anger while theirs is relatively carefree and satisfying. Why should I espouse your theories and practices?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
It seems like your life is inundated with frustration and anger while theirs is relatively carefree and satisfying. Why should I espouse your theories and practices?

­
carefree is right.  they don't care about anything , just like you faggot

Posted by .
Unregistered

that is my point, they don't really care about anything.  They are just pretending to care about their own children as a mean to vent their anger at a 'white male' who would condemn them for being groid fucking whores they are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
carefree is right.  they don't care about anything , just like you faggot

­
You seem frustrated. That must be difficult for you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: that is my point, they don't really care about anything.  They are just pretending to care about their own children as a mean to vent their anger at a 'white male' who would condemn them for being groid fucking whores they are.

­
It is truly a mystery why these women would want to fuck a nice negro man over a frustrated white loser like yourself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
It is truly a mystery why these women would want to fuck a nice negro man over a frustrated white loser like yourself.

­
you are an irrelevant faggot, nothing  you say matters.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

once you become a willing faggot nothing you do, say, think or feel will ever matter again.  that is a fact.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

once you become a willing faggot nothing you do, say, think or feel will ever matter again.  that is a fact.

­
It must be wonderful spending time with you. I really can't understand why no women want to.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
well I suppose you will never be frustrated in your attempts to get other fags to suck your dick, and no fags will be frustrated in their attempts to get you to suck their dicks.

We all know you gays are set up by the jews with cushy little jobs as our traitor commissars.  You are the lowest filth, about 2000 levels below child molestor.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: that is my point, they don't really care about anything.  They are just pretending to care about their own children as a mean to vent their anger at a 'white male' who would condemn them for being groid fucking whores they are.

\
:cryingnazi:

After the occupation of Germany a lot of former Nazi soldiers felt the same way when they realized German women preferred swarthy Bolsheviks and Black American soldiers as boyfriends.  They cried a lot, often in groups.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
well I suppose you will never be frustrated in your attempts to get other fags to suck your dick, and no fags will be frustrated in their attempts to get you to suck their dicks.

We all know you gays are set up by the jews with cushy little jobs as our traitor commissars.  You are the lowest filth, about 2000 levels below child molestor.

­
My favorite part of this thread is how I barely need to post anything to get you to explode with rage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
\
:cryingnazi:

After the occupation of Germany a lot of former Nazi soldiers felt the same way when they realized German women preferred swarthy Bolsheviks and Black American soldiers as boyfriends.  They cried a lot, often in groups.

­
if that is true then I certainly don't feel bad about what is happening to American women, they sure as hell deserve this.  Your faggot little boys too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP likes discussing gay men :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
My favorite part of this thread is how I barely need to post anything to get you to explode with rage.

­
I am exploding with intelligence and truth, but you are right, your ineffectual limp lifeless comments are the best you will ever come up with.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP likes discussing gay men :lol:

­
OP also seems to hate women. Let's see... Likes gay men. Hates women. :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
I am exploding with intelligence and truth, but you are right, your ineffectual limp lifeless comments are the best you will ever come up with.

­
Your so called truth and intelligence seem to be making your life a living hell.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.