Topic: Anyone else sick of these soccer whore mom's who act like everyone else is a threat to children?
Posted by .
Unregistered

These fucking whores are the greatest threat to their own children.  These are the women who fucked groids in college and now they act like they have some moral authority cuz they managed to have a few little brats.

So sick of these dumb bitches acting like everyone else is some threat to their future communist slaves.  I mean like little 3 or 4 year olds they act like all beta males want to fuck their little kids, how insulting these twats are.  Meanwhile they will all fuck a dude if he's hot in the room next to their kids while their husband is away.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Op is clearly a threat to children. What a creep. :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Op is clearly a threat to children. What a creep. :shudder:

see what I mean

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Op is clearly a threat to children. What a creep. :shudder:

Definitely belongs on a watch list.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe women are just really good at spotting creepers like you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

then there''s the guys who do it too, they are these faggot guys who think like women do.  Women can relate to them so they think they are some sort of hot shit.  they fuck black dudes too cuz they can relate to them.  

Any man who can relate to women is not a real man.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: These fucking whores are the greatest threat to their own children.  These are the women who fucked groids in college and now they act like they have some moral authority cuz they managed to have a few little brats.

So sick of these dumb bitches acting like everyone else is some threat to their future communist slaves.  I mean like little 3 or 4 year olds they act like all beta males want to fuck their little kids, how insulting these twats are.  Meanwhile they will all fuck a dude if he's hot in the room next to their kids while their husband is away.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Op sounds like a creepy piece of shit molester. :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Maybe women are just really good at spotting creepers like you.

­
yeah just like they all think black guys are suitable fathers for their children, you are you are a bunch of dumb criminals who think you are moral because the majority of dumbfucks think the way you do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Op sounds like a creepy piece of shit molester. :shudder:

­
I'll molest you you little bitch

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Op sounds like a creepy piece of shit molester. :shudder:

­
I'll molest you you little bitch

Case in point.

What a creep. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Op was abused as a kid. :frown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I eat little girls.
\
:anon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I like little boys.
\
:anon:

Fixed for accuracy. Clearly you're a fagot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Op was abused as a kid. :frown:

Most likely. It is a vicious cycle.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: These fucking whores are the greatest threat to their own children.  These are the women who fucked groids in college and now they act like they have some moral authority cuz they managed to have a few little brats.

­No shit. They perpetrate all this pedophilia hysteria, in which every unaccompanied male who so much as looks as a child is treated like a potential child molester. :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't advocate the playing of soccer, but I still don't want OP anywhere near my kids.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Op was abused as a kid. :frown:

­
see you are trying to direct your moral aggression at the VICTIMS  of child abuse.  One second later you would be pretending to be their moral protector for the sake of an attack.  you are a fucking up little pea brain, not the arbiter of sexual morality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­No shit. They perpetrate all this pedophilia hysteria, in which every unaccompanied male who so much as looks as a child is treated like a potential child molester. :mad:

­
well like I said if you aren't some good looking dude or wearing expensive clothes, you don't look rich these dumb whores treat you like a beta, which equals child molestor, bad person, unwanted person in their heads, it all blends together in their tiny superficial little whore minds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don't advocate the playing of soccer, but I still don't want OP anywhere near my kids.

Yeah no shit. I wouldn't want him near anyone else's kids either. Even black ones.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
well like I said if you aren't some good looking dude or wearing expensive clothes, you don't look rich these dumb whores treat you like a beta, which equals child molestor, bad person, unwanted person in their heads, it all blends together in their tiny superficial little whore minds.

Obviously they are spot on in their judgement. Here you are replying to yourself ranting like a creepy lunatic. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

the weird thing is when I'm totally not horny at all is when they behave the most suspcious.  when I'm actually horny they are super friendly, even flirty.  i'm not even a bad looking guy but that is the really weird thing.  It's like they sense the OPPOSITE.  Evil is good to them and good is evil.

Evil criminal guys , dominant aggressive, sexual guys are good to them, weak timid guys are suspect.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They're more likely to kill their little brats by rolling that huge SUV they can't drive worth a fuck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Suck it up you whiny punk bitch. :boring:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.