Topic: WOOT!!! Social Security Disability payments to be cut 20% across the board in 2016!!!
Posted by Ebeneezer
Unregistered

I was at a comic book store.  Some dweeb comes in, with his BMX bike outside, and tells the owner that his SSI check came in early and he was grinning that he could blow it on some Manga.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­I am all for a system that looks after the welfare of the people, but not scammers.

­
Your willingness to shut down the entire program makes me question your intention to look after the welfare of people.

­I don't want to shut it down. Kick the smokers,  alky's , druggies and fatties that caused their own disabilities off it for starters though.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OLG AND backwater red state white trash fucks inconsolable.:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­I am all for a system that looks after the welfare of the people, but not scammers.

­
Your willingness to shut down the entire program makes me question your intention to look after the welfare of people.

­I don't want to shut it down. Kick the smokers,  alky's , druggies and fatties that caused their own disabilities off it for starters though.

­
First you wanted to cut benefits. Then you wanted to shut the whole thing down. Now you're not sure. This is really a great troll you've got going here. Let's see how many pages you can fill by vaguely disagreeing while effectively saying nothing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
I am all for a smaller system that minimizes stealing at the point of a gun (aka taxes), and recognizes that the path to prosperity is through capitalism & free markets.

Posted by .
Unregistered

All quadriplegics should rise up out of their wheelchairs and feel the joy and prosperity of free markets!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.