Topic: WOOT!!! Social Security Disability payments to be cut 20% across the board in 2016!!!
Posted by .
Unregistered

SSDI is a scam and perhaps 70% of the people collecting benefits need nothing more than a swift kick in the ass and a job.  I'm glad to see these bums get their gimmedats reduced.

http://www.govexec.com/management/2015/04/social-security-reform-could-be-minefield-2016-contenders/109840/

Posted by death2me
Davos 2022 Delegate

That's terrible. :frown:

Tax the rich instead.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do you have a link to anything other that a bagger blog?

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: That's terrible. :frown:

Tax the rich instead.

­
Why is that terrible?  You've got worthless whyte africans like the dwarvenfuehrer gaming the system and leeching off disability for no other reason than being too lazy to work.  People like that should get off their asses and get jobs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good. they can buy more bombs and missiles to kill women and kids in imperialistic adventures to enrich corporations.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Why is that terrible?  You've got worthless whyte africans like the dwarvenfuehrer gaming the system and leeching off disability for no other reason than being too lazy to work.  People like that should get off their asses and get jobs.

­
Why should the .001% of people receiving benefits who abuse the system cause 100% of people who receive 20% less? That makes no sense. Its not going to stop abuse and its going to screw people who need it. If abuse is actually a problem why don't they screen applicants more thoroughly?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tax the rich instead.

­
Yeah right, not even Obama would do that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Many of you are going to get what they call a "haircut".

Posted by .
Unregistered

At least Al Gore and Hollywood elites will get a tax break from this. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hopefully this actually happens :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hopefully this actually happens :thumbup:

Something has to happen or it will run out of cash :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Many of you are going to get what they call a "haircut".

:potd:

Hopefully these losers have less time to waste online after that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
Why should the .001% of people receiving benefits who abuse the system cause 100% of people who receive 20% less? That makes no sense. Its not going to stop abuse and its going to screw people who need it. If abuse is actually a problem why don't they screen applicants more thoroughly?

.001% ? :lol:  From all the talk I hear a huge amount of people doctor shop hoping to get oen who says they are disabled so they can get SSI. Probably at least 75% are on it due to self inflicted disabilities like alcoholism and drug use. Fuck them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

.001% ? :lol:  From all the talk I hear a huge amount of people doctor shop hoping to get oen who says they are disabled so they can get SSI. Probably at least 75% are on it due to self inflicted disabilities like alcoholism and drug use. Fuck them.

And the lazy fatties who have heart troubles and other ailments related to stuffing junk food in their face all day long.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I just read a thing about plastic surgery addicts - one woman kept getting larger and larger breast implants until she got social security gimmedats because her boobs were too big and she couldn't continue her work :lol:

Now she collects free $$$ and has more free time for more plastic surgery :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I just read a thing about plastic surgery addicts - one woman kept getting larger and larger breast implants until she got social security gimmedats because her boobs were too big and she couldn't continue her work :lol:

Now she collects free $$$ and has more free time for more plastic surgery :lol:

Meanwhile she can work for cash servicing miltons with a huge titty fetish in order to finance her lifestyle.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
That's not how SSI works. But even if it did work that way, what's the point of punishing people who need it? Its not going to stop abuse. Why not change the application process if your goal is to stop fraud?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
That's not how SSI works. But even if it did work that way, what's the point of punishing people who need it? Its not going to stop abuse. Why not change the application process if your goal is to stop fraud?

­It's not a punishment, everyone has to share in reducing spending. Except the very wealthy because they are job creators and are better than you.

Posted by Ebeneezer
Unregistered

Tax the rich instead.

they know how to use money to create more wealth. Why squander capital on deadbeats who want to watch TV all day?  Most of those on disability can do some sort of useful work.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

That is exactly how it works. It's an industry in the Appalachians.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Let's tell it like it is. SSI is a jobs welfare program for the middle class. Get rid of the people running it give everyone who wants one and ebt card that can only be sued at stores(not pulling $$$ out of an ATM)with $600 on it . It would probably be cheaper as most people wouldn't want to be seen using an ebt card unless they had to.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

And California!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:  most people wouldn't want to be seen using an ebt card unless they had to.

:lol:

Come to Cali and witness some fat bitches pulling ebt cards out of $1000 purses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

­
That's not how it works. All SSI cases are reviewed. It doesn't matter if you have 100 letters from 100 doctors saying you're disabled. You're not getting SSI unless your condition is legit and you can prove it to the caseworker or a judge. And remember, none of this matters in the context of reducing benefits like you're suggesting. If there's too much fraud, you need better caseworkers not 20% less for everyone who needs it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:shitpig: NOOOOoooo! We need a new $11,000 sofa.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.