Topic: Me: 28 grams of top shelf weed and a carry out medium pizza from a family owned pizzaria. You:
Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

I can't post U-toob videos because das but is racist against Canadians :frown:

Posted by rex.NLI
Unregistered

:420:

Posted by .
Unregistered

rex.NLI said:

­:lol:
I spent a week in Toluca, Mexico (about an hour southwest of Mexico city), which is a medium sized, middle class town (they have a Pfizer plant) where my two traveling buddies and i were 3 of the only gringos in town. They have Mariachi band "gangs", each identified by the colors of their outfits, and they do act like gangs, in they kind of roam around the restaurant and commercial districts playing for patrons (who usually pay them to leave, more than actually play), and getting in fights with other Mariachi bands. I saw one of these fights, and was told by a guy sitting next to me at a bar that brawls are pretty common when turfs start to overlap.

Posted by rex.NLI
Unregistered

. said:
­:lol:
I spent a week in Toluca, Mexico (about an hour southwest of Mexico city), which is a medium sized, middle class town (they have a Pfizer plant) where my two traveling buddies and i were 3 of the only gringos in town. They have Mariachi band "gangs", each identified by the colors of their outfits, and they do act like gangs, in they kind of roam around the restaurant and commercial districts playing for patrons (who usually pay them to leave, more than actually play), and getting in fights with other Mariachi bands. I saw one of these fights, and was told by a guy sitting next to me at a bar that brawls are pretty common when turfs start to overlap.

­:potd:
" I only had to work with a bunch in a warehouse in Capistrano from some bullshit job my PO got me ( He got money from the backend). They were nice, hardworking people so It felt good to tell the trevs in the office park to fuck themselves when they said we couldn't take our lunch's there when the roach coach showed up.
Ive seen violinists pull the same type of shit at The Velvet Turtle around the time people got to there meals. Gangs of them sound much more fun though."
\

( Going to play online for awhile now.Then watch a movie.)

Posted by .
Unregistered

Classic Rex :flowers:

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

Corey, do you know your cholesterol numbers?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: Corey, do you know your cholesterol numbers?

Does electroshock help?

Posted by rex.NLI
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: Corey, do you know your cholesterol numbers?

­ I know that the only thing that the doctors bother me about is smoking...:lol:

Tonight I ordered another pizza ( The special: Large stuffed crust with pepperoni from Pizza Hut ) with garlic dipping sauce. I have a 3 liter bottle half filled with cherry kool aid in the freezer and a bag of those tiny Famous Amos cookies for later.

I will be watching 'Dead In Drive In' in after Star Trek. Listen to the last hour of Dustys show after calling in another request and then getting high and playing 'Metal Slug III' which was just remastered for the PS3.

Other than the beetus, do you keep track of your cholesterol numbers Mike?
You're a really short guy too, so having a bum foot and having the bodyshape an old Pot Roast must get you down....good luck on all the dietary changes (NO BOOZE :lol:) that you are scrambling at now when its too late for you.

On the brighter side have you gotten your 30 day chip yet?

Remember, much like my lifestyle: You have admitted you were powerless over alcohol - that your lives had become unmanageable."

\
:wave::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

rex.NLI said: " Pizza toppings are sausage and mushroom on a micro beer battered crust.
14 grams of Kryptonite and another 14 of Dutch Treat. 2 Liter bottle of Bubble Up and 3 packs of smokes for the weekend.

Whole trip just took me over an hour. Now I can enjoy the dusk at 5PM while I smoke my 4:20.
Final episode of I, Claudius to watch and then Dr. Phibes Rises Again(1972) or Bugsy Malone.

Living the dream gonts."

\

­Bubble up? Do they even still make that? :lol:

Posted by rex.NLI
Unregistered

. said:
­Bubble up? Do they even still make that? :lol:

­http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_Up
:rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What a life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I used to play the shit out of Metal Slug at the Circle K :geny:

Posted by rex.NLI
Unregistered

. said: I used to play the shit out of Metal Slug at the Circle K :geny:

­:rockon:

" Took me a buck and a half to play through.At the bowling alley back in Carmicheal. "

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What is microbeer?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.