Topic: Lol! Ellen Pao, who is apparently interim CEO of reddit, bans salary negotiations.
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/04/08/reddit-ceo-ellen-pao-bans-salary-negotiations-to-equalize-pay/

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

And?

Posted by .
Unregistered

That will be good for the competition.

If I was looking for talent I'd blast that place with inbound phone calls to the employees. :lol:  What a dumb cunt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/04/08/reddit-ceo-ellen-pao-bans-salary-negotiations-to-equalize-pay/

:facepalm:

­

She's got her jockstrap in knots over her failure to shake down her former employers for a payday so like a good little hypocrite she's going to bring down the hammer on all the :stewart: under her....for the good of women of course.­

It will be entertaining seeing how much the male reddit employees and applicants who probably are self selected from the kind of people who flagellate themselves with jezebel.com opened;  will grovel.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Since when does a fucking forum for hipsters need a CEO?

Posted by .
Unregistered

There's so many reasons I don't give a shit about this

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everybody now gets to see what a real cunt she is, and why the court laughed in her face

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And?
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Everybody now gets to see what a real cunt she is, and why the court laughed in her face

Que? The court's decision used the word "incompetent" many times.

What more is there to say? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

So basically, what she's saying is, women suck?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here's a question: What kind of self-respecting person would want to work at reddit in the first place?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can't she sue the court for gender based biasness?

Posted by .
Unregistered

women aren't smart enough to negotiate salary so I'm castrating men
\
:ballbreaker:

did mommy fiddle with muh dik?
\
:indeed:

i was testing yuor programming talent bitch
\
:ballbreaker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

reddit's where I go for my /r/gonewild pron not my paycheck. Fuck those politically correct cock suckers.

Posted by death2me
Davos 2022 Delegate

Individual salary negotiations are terrible for workers. :thumbdown:

Collective agreements are the answer. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: reddit's where I go for my /r/gonewild pron not my paycheck. Fuck those politically correct cock suckers.

­
You keep going, they want your traffic not your opinion.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Reddit's business model involves injecting content into its front page.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Individual salary negotiations are terrible for workers. :thumbdown:

Collective agreements are the answer. :thumbup:

How stupid. What would be the motivation to work if you were not rewarded for it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
How stupid. What would be the motivation to work if you were not rewarded for it?

­
Salary isn't enough reward?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The whole "men make more" argument is absolute bullshit. If you think about the statistics involved in making this statement, even for a minute, you will see that its bs.

They may earn more on average, but the job is not the same.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The whole "men make more" argument is absolute bullshit. If you think about the statistics involved in making this statement, even for a minute, you will see that its bs.

They may earn more on average, but the job is not the same.

­
Why don't you link to some of those statistics you're so intimately involved with?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck gook whores. Worthless, the lot of them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is she a single mom who drives a Tesla? This might be the most perfect teabagger clickbait ever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Reddit needs a CEO? Reddit is this place writ large.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Reddit needs a CEO? Reddit is this place writ large.

Yeah, I thought it was run by two college kids. Guess they sold out. But hey, if they found a sucker to buy it, good for them! :thumbup:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.