Topic: What is healthier: falafel or chicken?
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Yup smart people on here are dots. :snicker: Just like in battle we are the snipers. You just got shot, but by who?

­
Well, that's easy. You're the Lara Logan dot.

Now what.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Durr, they're the same person but they don't live in them same country!
\
:winner:

Yup more Katalyst bullshit. The IP's may be different, that proves nothing.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Yup more Katalyst bullshit. The IP's may be different, that proves nothing.

­
I'm not talking about IPs. I'm talking about where we physically live.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Well, that's easy. You're the Lara Logan dot.

Now what.

Maybe but whitch dot? There are atleast 3 different dots that I know that post on the Lara Logan thread.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Maybe but whitch dot? There are atleast 3 different dots that I know that post on the Lara Logan thread.

­
There's you and the guy who posts the prayer shit.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
There's you and the guy who posts the prayer shit.

No you stupid fuck I personaly know 3 dots myself. The prayerman poster is you.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
No you stupid fuck I personaly know 3 dots myself. The prayerman poster is you.

­
No, I'm not "prayerman". You also think I'm "CBS" man. This is due to you being batshit insane. Want proof? Tens of thousands of posts where you talk to yourself about a gang rape.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst look familiar?  .ALL CAPS said: KATALYST YOU ARE PRAYER MAN. I KNOW AND I THINK MOST OF US ON HERE KNOW IT. YOU ARNT FOOLING ANYONE. SO WHY NOT GIVE UP ON THIS PRAYER BULLSHIT!


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Katalyst look familiar?  .ALL CAPS said: KATALYST YOU ARE PRAYER MAN. I KNOW AND I THINK MOST OF US ON HERE KNOW IT. YOU ARNT FOOLING ANYONE. SO WHY NOT GIVE UP ON THIS PRAYER BULLSHIT!

­
No it doesn't look familiar.


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


Katalyst said: I don't even live in the same country as Gumbi and Mascara.

­
I lived in Boston until last December, when I moved to California.  Gumbi and I live in the same county but not in the same town.

Katalyst has always lived in Toronto.  

I can't believe anyone thinks we are the same poster.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst You have more posts on that thread than anyone. The tit pics, the gay fag posts, the cat pics and who know what else you are a thread jacking fool!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Yeah Fuck, and I left out the biggest poster prayerfag!


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Katalyst You have more posts on that thread than anyone. The tit pics, the gay fag posts, the cat pics and who know what else you are a thread jacking fool!

­
:insane:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
No it doesn't look familiar.

 :bluebunny:   I am Katalyst and I am "the queen of dinial."


Posted by .
Unregistered


The biggest OCD thread jacking fool on the Lara Logan thread Katalyst.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The biggest OCD thread jacking fool on the Lara Logan thread Katalyst.

This was a thread about chicken. You've turned it into a chicken shit bitchfest.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
No you stupid fuck I personaly know 3 dots myself. The prayerman poster is you.

:lol:!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Who was phone?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close