Topic: Idiot bagger engages in dumbshittery, pretends to take pictures of everyone around him
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: someone start a gofuckyourself for this gentleman.

http://www.palinpac.com - estate planning assistance.

­
http://www.sarahpac.com

fight the harry reid, nancy pelosi, hussein obama agenda today!

Posted by .
Unregistered

So you are telling me that that is not Kelly Ridge station 64. I all ready said that I agreed with you he is an asshole. My point is don't leave stations uncovered and thats what was going on. No one covering station 64.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh look its a deflecting bagger.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'M A TAX PAYER SO I CAN BE AS MUCH OF A RUDE INEFFECTUAL ASSHOLE AS I WANT
\
:badger:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Oh look its a deflecting bagger.

Oh look its a liberal fagger.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Oh look its a deflecting bagger.

Oh look its a liberal fagger.

­
I'LL SHOW THIS POSTER I'M NOT A DEFLECTING BAGGER BY DEFLECTING WITH A TYPICAL BAGGER PHRASE
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'M A TAX PAYER SO I CAN BE AS MUCH OF A RUDE INEFFECTUAL ASSHOLE AS I WANT
\

YA DON'T PAY TAXES YOU DONT VOTE.  THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!  IF I AM PAYING FOR IT THEN IT'S MY WAY!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I'M A TAX PAYER SO I CAN BE AS MUCH OF A RUDE INEFFECTUAL ASSHOLE AS I WANT
\

YA DON'T PAY TAXES YOU DONT VOTE.  THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!  IF I AM PAYING FOR IT THEN IT'S MY WAY!

­
LOCAL GOVERNMENT WORKS LIKE BURGER KING
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Certainly an idiot.  But how do you know his politics?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Certainly an idiot.  But how do you know his politics?

No the Idiot is the people that have no job and vote themselves give me dats along with the libtards that think if you don't work you deserve somthing for it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

good lord this is the most boring topic I've ever read on any of the red boards, and I think that is the worst video I've ever seen on YouTube as well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah the liberals fucked that up too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
I doubt they only have one engine.

One engine and a water tender. The water tender is not staffed full time. The bad thing is they could send a cover engine from headquarters when they leave to go shopping but they don't.

­
Boo fucking hoo.

Typical whiny ass bagger.

If you want the fire department around 24/7 to protect your home, then create your own fire department and demand that they never eat, sleep, shit or do anything other than protect your home.

:lmao:

Stupid fucking dick sucking baggerfag!

:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yeah the liberals fucked that up too.

­
Liberals fucked up by filming some fat assed whiny bagger bitch?

:lmao:

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
The video says Morris retired 2 years ago, yet your link says he's the chief. Maybe you should 1) Know WTF you're talking about or 2) Read the shit you link to before you post it.

There's no way these guys are leaving an entire city without fire protection to go shopping. That's not even the guy's issue in the video. He wants them to shop at a place closer to the station so he doesn't have to pay extra tax for their gas money. His points make no sense and he's being an asshole about the whole thing out in public when he could've easily talked to who is in charge, filed a complaint, etc... There's no reason for him to be berating firefighters while they are conducting business. If you need further proof the guy is a lunatic, watch when he pretends to take everyone's picture.

The web site says Morris is the chief, they need to update it fire dept problem again. I live here and they do leave it uncovered and not just that station other single truck stations as well.  Get used to the way Cal Fire does business.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.