Topic: Idiot bagger engages in dumbshittery, pretends to take pictures of everyone around him
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have worked at the station in Kelly Ridge and the wagon Wheel market is just around the corner and when I used to work there we shopped there. The problem is there is a lot of brush in Kelly Ridge and millon dollar homes. Going  shopping for food five miles away is not good because the station is left uncovered. The next two in engines are 10 miles away. One of those homes a few years back burned to the ground less than a half mile from the station  because I took over 20 min. for the first engine to arive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I have worked at the station in Kelly Ridge and the wagon Wheel market is just around the corner and when I used to work there we shopped there. The problem is there is a lot of brush in Kelly Ridge and millon dollar homes. Going  shopping for food five miles away is not good because the station is left uncovered. The next two in engines are 10 miles away. One of those homes a few years back burned to the ground less than a half mile from the station  because I took over 20 min. for the first engine to arive.

­
I doubt they only have one engine.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I doubt they only have one engine.

One engine and a water tender. The water tender is not staffed full time. The bad thing is they could send a cover engine from headquarters when they leave to go shopping but they don't.

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.firedepartment.net/directory/california/butte-county/oroville/cal-fire-butte-unit-station-64-kelly-ridge

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: http://www.firedepartment.net/directory/california/butte-county/oroville/cal-fire-butte-unit-station-64-kelly-ridge

­
The video says Morris retired 2 years ago, yet your link says he's the chief. Maybe you should 1) Know WTF you're talking about or 2) Read the shit you link to before you post it.

There's no way these guys are leaving an entire city without fire protection to go shopping. That's not even the guy's issue in the video. He wants them to shop at a place closer to the station so he doesn't have to pay extra tax for their gas money. His points make no sense and he's being an asshole about the whole thing out in public when he could've easily talked to who is in charge, filed a complaint, etc... There's no reason for him to be berating firefighters while they are conducting business. If you need further proof the guy is a lunatic, watch when he pretends to take everyone's picture.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The video says Morris retired 2 years ago, yet your link says he's the chief. Maybe you should 1) Know WTF you're talking about or 2) Read the shit you link to before you post it.

There's no way these guys are leaving an entire city without fire protection to go shopping. That's not even the guy's issue in the video. He wants them to shop at a place closer to the station so he doesn't have to pay extra tax for their gas money. His points make no sense and he's being an asshole about the whole thing out in public when he could've easily talked to who is in charge, filed a complaint, etc... There's no reason for him to be berating firefighters while they are conducting business. If you need further proof the guy is a lunatic, watch when he pretends to take everyone's picture.

The web site says Morris is the chief, they need to update it fire dept problem again. I live here and they do leave it uncovered and not just that station other single truck stations as well.  Get used to the way Cal Fire does business.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

The web site says Morris is the chief, they need to update it fire dept problem again. I live here and they do leave it uncovered and not just that station other single truck stations as well.  Get used to the way Cal Fire does business.

­
You're giving bogus info without anything to back it up. The guy in the video is obviously a lunatic and you obviously have no clue how the fire station operates.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think the guy is an asshole also, I am talking about Cal Fire leaving stations uncovered and being 5 miles away when It could be handled different. Just send another engine out of headquarters to cover the station, Headquarters has 4 of them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You're giving bogus info without anything to back it up. The guy in the video is obviously a lunatic and you obviously have no clue how the fire station operates.

I worked at station 64  from 1977- 1984 so I know the way it works.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I think the guy is an asshole also, I am talking about Cal Fire leaving stations uncovered and being 5 miles away when It could be handled different. Just send another engine out of headquarters to cover the station, Headquarters has 4 of them.

­
I realize you're ignoring the topic of this thread and going off on your own unrelated tirade, but your tirade is no better than the one offered by the lunatic in the video. You're not even sure who the chief is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I realize you're ignoring the topic of this thread and going off on your own unrelated tirade, but your tirade is no better than the one offered by the lunatic in the video. You're not even sure who the chief is.­

Here you go. http://www.buttecounty.net/fire/Home.aspx

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
I realize you're ignoring the topic of this thread and going off on your own unrelated tirade, but your tirade is no better than the one offered by the lunatic in the video. You're not even sure who the chief is.­

Here you go. http://www.buttecounty.net/fire/Home.aspx

­
Here I go what? You found a link to info that I already told you about?

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you don't believe what I have said call headquarters yourself and they can confirm that they leave stations uncovered. Direct line to headquarters. 530-533-6363 As I type this engine 64 Kelly Ridge is responding to a grass fire.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you don't believe what I have said call headquarters yourself and they can confirm that they leave stations uncovered. Direct line to headquarters. 530-533-6363 As I type this engine 64 Kelly Ridge is responding to a grass fire.

­
I don't care if they leave stations uncovered. No one is talking about uncovered stations except you. There are multiple stations in the area which overlap coverage. A truck going 4 miles down the road does not equate with leaving an entire city without fire protection. You seem to have a big problem with people VOLUNTEERING their time to help save your life and property.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I said I worked at station 64 from 77-84, what makes you so sure that I don't work at headquarters right now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I said I worked at station 64 from 77-84, what makes you so sure that I don't work at headquarters right now?

­
My first clue was the fact that you didn't know who the chief is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I don't care if they leave stations uncovered. No one is talking about uncovered stations except you. There are multiple stations in the area which overlap coverage. A truck going 4 miles down the road does not equate with leaving an entire city without fire protection. You seem to have a big problem with people VOLUNTEERING their time to help save your life and property.

You poor fool Cal Fire is not volunteer, It's a payed department. We also have volunteers, but not many.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

I never stated who the chief was that was you. Did you call? I bet not too scared, I gave you the backdoor number.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

I never stated who the chief was that was you. Did you call? I bet not too scared, I gave you the backdoor number.

­
You linked to a site that has nothing to do with Cal Fire which happened to have wrong information on it. If you had anything to do with the department you'd know which site to link to. You're going to extraordinary lengths to not have to admit the guy in the video is an asshole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You linked to a site that has nothing to do with Cal Fire which happened to have wrong information on it. Which link was wrong this one? http://www.firedepartment.net/directory/california/butte-county/oroville/cal-fire-butte-unit-station-64-kelly-ridge Read Cal Fire right in the link!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You linked to a site that has nothing to do with Cal Fire which happened to have wrong information on it. If you had anything to do with the department you'd know which site to link to. You're going to extraordinary lengths to not have to admit the guy in the video is an asshole.

You are the one that knows nothing about fire department operations of what Cal Fire methods of operations are. You don't even live in this state.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You linked to a site that has nothing to do with Cal Fire which happened to have wrong information on it. Which link was wrong this one? http://www.firedepartment.net/directory/california/butte-county/oroville/cal-fire-butte-unit-station-64-kelly-ridge Read Cal Fire right in the link!

­
Its a third party website. Nothing to do with Cal Fire. Why are you so opposed to just admitting the stupid bagger in the video is a stupid bagger?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

You are the one that knows nothing about fire department operations of what Cal Fire methods of operations are. You don't even live in this state.

­
I live in the fire station.

Posted by .
Unregistered

someone start a gofuckyourself for this gentleman.

http://www.palinpac.com - estate planning assistance.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.