Topic: Once again President Barack Hussein Obama shows he's one of the best POTUS ever!
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

First killing bin Laden now this. Repubs must be enraged at their own incompetence. Maybe if they stopped voting for tards factories like Sarah Palin they might get someone into office who could get shit done.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The deal he got is not going to stop Iran from getting a nuke! They are letting them to continue to enrich. = Bullshit deal=dems fail.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: The deal he got is not going to stop Iran from getting a nuke! They are letting them to continue to enrich. = Bullshit deal=dems fail.
\
:jewspeak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The deal Obama got is fucked and everyone knows it! What else would anyone expect out of that fool!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: The deal Obama got is fucked and everyone knows it! What else would anyone expect out of that fool!

­
You're the Lara Logan tard who's spent years OCD'ing and pretending to talk to yourself, why should anyone take your opinion seriously?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
You're the Lara Logan tard who's spent years OCD'ing and pretending to talk to yourself, why should anyone take your opinion seriously?

And you are the OCD retard that keeps posting prayerman posts...gay faggot posts and I like Obama posts. Like usually you're wrong I have only been posting here a year no more.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
And you are the OCD retard that keeps posting prayerman posts...gay faggot posts and I like Obama posts. Like usually you're wrong I have only been posting here a year no more.

­
I don't post as a dot. This is my only moniker.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why don't you take that ball bearing microphone you like to suck on so much and shove it up your ass! :snicker:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Why don't you take that ball bearing microphone you like to suck on so much and shove it up your ass! :snicker:

­
Ball bearing microphone? What the fuck are you talking about?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bluebunny: I don't post as a dot. This is my only moniker. .....YOUR a lying cocksucker! Notice i didn't say You're.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bluebunny: Ball bearing microphone? What the fuck are you talking about?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like the pic you posted of your mother at work in some guys car. :snicker:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: :bluebunny: Ball bearing microphone? What the fuck are you talking about?

What does "ball bearing microphone" mean in your mind?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: I like the pic you posted of your mother at work in some guys car. :snicker:

Here's another unhinged reference that exists only in your mind. Are you having some kind of meltdown?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh come on prayerman you can do better than that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by.Katalyst

Posted 3/31/2015 1:47 am

I humbly beg the forgiveness of all Lara Logan fans for my attempts to hijack this thread. For this, I fully deserve to be fucked up my ass by Lara Logan with a foot long strapon and then sealed in a pit of my own filth.

I admit that I am a disease-ridden, brain-damaged, obnoxious, OCD, thread-jacking stegosaurus molester with the IQ of a yam, that I'm also extremely fat and GAY!

I am a hemorrhoid on the anus of F2, a swollen pustule on the fair skin of the internet, a stinking turd floating in the punchbowl of life.

I turn my back on all the saints of the Church, abjuring them as phonies, perverts, retards, and non-returners of library books.

I acknowledge and affirm that I am a faggot and should be kicked out of the church.

I acknowledge and affirm that I performs oral sex on diseased orangutans.

I likewise acknowledge and affirm that I myself enjoys being cornholed by demons.

I piss upon the cross and urge all others to do likewise.

I proclaim the Lord Satan as the one true god.

I renounce all prayers and defecate upon the Bible.

I renounce my posts here and apologize for the wastage of bandwidth, and I am even now flogging myself brutally on the scrotum with a horsehide whip in penitence.

I renounce Christianity itself as a pack of feeble lies.

I now retire to dedicate the remainder of my worthless life to wanking to little boys.

And after that worthless life is over, I deserve to spend all eternity in Hell, immersed in a lake of boiling barf, while demons prod me relentlessly in delicate parts of the body with red-hot pitchforks.
Whats going on here Katalyst???

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Oh come on prayerman you can do better than that.

­
I'm not "prayerman", I have nothing to do with microphones or photographs of mothers. This is how bat shit insane you are. None of these references have anything to do with me. 

Now it's been 10 minutes, isn't it time for you to go jerk off to the thought of Lara Logan getting raped or would you like to expose more of your political opinions for us to laugh at first?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Posted by.Katalyst

Posted 3/31/2015 1:47 am

I humbly beg the forgiveness of all Lara Logan fans for my attempts to hijack this thread. For this, I fully deserve to be fucked up my ass by Lara Logan with a foot long strapon and then sealed in a pit of my own filth.

I admit that I am a disease-ridden, brain-damaged, obnoxious, OCD, thread-jacking stegosaurus molester with the IQ of a yam, that I'm also extremely fat and GAY!

I am a hemorrhoid on the anus of F2, a swollen pustule on the fair skin of the internet, a stinking turd floating in the punchbowl of life.

I turn my back on all the saints of the Church, abjuring them as phonies, perverts, retards, and non-returners of library books.

I acknowledge and affirm that I am a faggot and should be kicked out of the church.

I acknowledge and affirm that I performs oral sex on diseased orangutans.

I likewise acknowledge and affirm that I myself enjoys being cornholed by demons.

I piss upon the cross and urge all others to do likewise.

I proclaim the Lord Satan as the one true god.

I renounce all prayers and defecate upon the Bible.

I renounce my posts here and apologize for the wastage of bandwidth, and I am even now flogging myself brutally on the scrotum with a horsehide whip in penitence.

I renounce Christianity itself as a pack of feeble lies.

I now retire to dedicate the remainder of my worthless life to wanking to little boys.

And after that worthless life is over, I deserve to spend all eternity in Hell, immersed in a lake of boiling barf, while demons prod me relentlessly in delicate parts of the body with red-hot pitchforks.
Whats going on here Katalyst???

­
What's going on here is that you're quoting someone posting as ".Katalyst", not me, you idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah but the description fits: I humbly beg the forgiveness of all Lara Logan fans for my attempts to hijack this thread. For this, I fully deserve to be fucked up my ass by Lara Logan with a foot long strapon and then sealed in a pit of my own filth. I admit that I am a disease-ridden, brain-damaged, obnoxious, OCD, thread-jacking stegosaurus molester with the IQ of a yam, that I'm also extremely fat and GAY! I now retire to dedicate the remainder of my worthless life to wanking to little boys.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
What's going on here is that you're quoting someone posting as ".Katalyst", not me, you idiot.

Stupid people are funny. 

They will believe anything. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bluebunny: I never post as a dot. :snicker:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: :bluebunny: I never post as a dot. :snicker:

­
Considering that you can't tell the difference between my registered moniker and ".Katalyst", why should we trust your ability to tell when I post as a dot?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Because everyone on here is laughing at you Katalyst! :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Owned again! :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Owned again! :snicker:

Yeah you are, you autistic fuck :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.