Topic: Wow, this is fucked. Walmart costs tax payers $6B/year in public assistance for their workers
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
Why not just pay people enough to live?

None of them have died yet.
Besides, not every job is designed to support every lifestyle. Minimum wage jobs are for teenagers, not illegal immigrants with 5 kids.

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

Walmart has plenty of competition from Amazon. It really shows the shallow level of understanding and basic ability to parrot propaganda when people argue about Walmart. 

Amazon and online shopping in general has driven way more small businesses under. And online shopping just makes sense, it's the next generation, get used to it.

I don't know why I even bother to explain this to you idiots.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\
:winner:

Show me ones who died from being paid minimum wage, idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Amazon and online shopping in general has driven way more small businesses under. 

A lot of small businesses don't deserve to be in business. They can't compete because Joe Sixpack really has no fucking clue how to run a business.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
\
:winner:

Show me ones who died from being paid minimum wage, idiot.

­
You seem unwilling to answer a simple question. Is that because there is no reasonable answer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You seem unwilling to answer a simple question. Is that because there is no reasonable answer?

Your question is a lie because you can't prove that someone can't "live" on wal-mart wages.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why can't everyone have a Mercedes Benz?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Your question is a lie because you can't prove that someone can't "live" on wal-mart wages.

­
If you don't answer, I'm forced to assume you have no reasonable answer to the question.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you don't answer, I'm forced to assume you have no reasonable answer to the question.

You know what happens when you assume.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: If you don't answer, I'm forced to assume you have no reasonable answer to the question.

You know what happens when you assume.

­
Yes, you fail to make a point or change anyone's mind.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yes, you fail to make a point or change anyone's mind.

:lol:

You're doing enough to change people's minds with your stunning display of stupidity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Yes, you fail to make a point or change anyone's mind.

:lol:

You're doing enough to change people's minds with your stunning display of stupidity.

­
Still unable to answer a simple question.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Obama massively increased enrollments in SNAP by dramatically lowering the qualifications.  Free shit from Obama, and yes Walmart workers and many other latched on to the Gimmedats!

I would love to see a restriction on the number of children you are allowed to have while you are receiving government assistance.

Have more than one child, and your benefits end.

Instead, it's the exact opposite, which encourages dumb poor people to breed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Still unable to answer a simple question.

Yes you are. Sorry about your autism.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Logic doesn't exist in liberal la-la land.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Any time you're ready to answer the one simple question which is the basis of your entire argument, you go right ahead. Feel free to continue regurgitating conservative talking points until you come up with a reasonable answer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Any time you're ready to answer the one simple question which is the basis of your entire argument, you go right ahead. Feel free to continue regurgitating conservative talking points until you come up with a reasonable answer.

Your question "Why can't they pay people enough to live?" contains a logical fallacy. You cannot show that anyone has ceased to live from receiving a paycheck at Wal-Mart.

So until you can qualify your question with facts, it is akin to asking "Why can't unicorns fly?". Feel free to continue repeating this nonsensical communist propaganda until you come up with a reasonable question.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Any time you're ready to answer the one simple question which is the basis of your entire argument, you go right ahead. Feel free to continue regurgitating conservative talking points until you come up with a reasonable answer.

Your question "Why can't they pay people enough to live?" contains a logical fallacy. You cannot show that anyone has ceased to live from receiving a paycheck at Wal-Mart.

So until you can qualify your question with facts, it is akin to asking "Why can't unicorns fly?". Feel free to continue repeating this nonsensical communist propaganda until you come up with a reasonable question.

­
Got it. Walmart is a unicorn. Good job coming up with a reasonable answer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey retard, if you feel so strongly about this, why don't you start a business and you can hire whoever you want and pay them whatever you feel like.

Until then, you can fuck a pumpkin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Got it. Walmart is a unicorn. Good job coming up with a reasonable answer.

That's right about on your level. Good job.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hey retard, if you feel so strongly about this, why don't you start a business and you can hire whoever you want and pay them whatever you feel like.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hey retard, if you feel so strongly about this, why don't you start a business and you can hire whoever you want and pay them whatever you feel like.

­
I could start an accounting firm for unicorns. Kill two birds with one stone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I could start an accounting firm for unicorns. Kill two birds with one stone.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I could start an accounting firm for unicorns. Kill two birds with one stone.

You could start by finishing high school.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I could start an accounting firm for unicorns. Kill two birds with one stone.

You could start by finishing high school.

­
Your personal attacks confirm your claims have no foundation.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.