Topic: Wow, this is fucked. Walmart costs tax payers $6B/year in public assistance for their workers
Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


http://gawker.com/walmarts-higher-wages-still-not-high-enough-1694993981

Meanwhile, the Walton scumbags are some of the richest in the country and Walmart is a tax dodge.

Hey bagsters, as fiscal conservatives, how do you reconcile the fact that Walmart is draining the public's coffers while the very upper echelon of the company is filthy rich?


Posted by .
Unregistered


It is not Wal-Mart stores Inc fault that they workers be getting snap cards, in fact they discourage it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


JOB CREATORS ARE IMMUNE TO COMMON SENSE! LETS GIVE THEM A TAX BREAK FOR THEIR EFFORTS!


Posted by .
Unregistered


shut up you deviant sodomite.


Posted by The Dumbi
Unregistered


Better if Walmart didn't exist and these people were unemployed.
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


WalMart
:iwojima:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Dumbi said: Better if Walmart didn't exist and these people were unemployed.
:winner:

:lol:

It's not like before Walmart there were millions of smaller stores paying a living wage to their employees.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


. said:
:lol:

It's not like before Walmart there were millions of smaller stores paying a living wage to their employees.

:lol:

Baggurs don't understand Econ 101


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said: http://gawker.com/walmarts-higher-wages-still-not-high-enough-1694993981

Meanwhile, the Walton scumbags are some of the richest in the country and Walmart is a tax dodge.

Hey bagsters, as fiscal conservatives, how do you reconcile the fact that Walmart is draining the public's coffers while the very upper echelon of the company is filthy rich?


        jelli again, eh gumbi?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
:lol:

It's not like before Walmart there were millions of smaller stores paying a living wage to their employees.

:link:


Posted by .
Unregistered


So cancel all welfare programs.

Problem solved.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So cancel all welfare programs.

Problem solved.


         ?


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
how do you reconcile the fact that Walmart is draining the public's coffers

­
Walmart doesn't drain the public's coffers.  It's liberal politicians who implement welfare programs.

If Walmart fired all those workers, those workers would drain even MOAR money from the government.

So Walmart is reducing the drain from the public coffers.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
. said:
:lol:

It's not like before Walmart there were millions of smaller stores paying a living wage to their employees.

:lol:

Baggurs don't understand Econ 101

Splain dat.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
The Dumbi said: Better if Walmart didn't exist and these people were unemployed.
:winner:

:lol:

It's not like before Walmart there were millions of smaller stores paying a living wage to their employees.

­

No there weren't.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Walmart doesn't drain the public's coffers.  It's liberal politicians who implement welfare programs.

If Walmart fired all those workers, those workers would drain even MOAR money from the government.

So Walmart is reducing the drain from the public coffers.

­
Why not just pay people enough to live?


Posted by .
Unregistered


To the OP Idiot. You need to figure out what a WalMart employee's next best choice is and how much that costs us.

:facepalm: Are you really this stupid?  We would be spending 50 billion more a year on them.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: To the OP Idiot. You need to figure out what a WalMart employee's next best choice is and how much that costs us.

:facepalm: Are you really this stupid?  We would be spending 50 billion more a year on them.

­
Wrong


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: To the OP Idiot. You need to figure out what a WalMart employee's next best choice is and how much that costs us.

:facepalm: Are you really this stupid?  We would be spending 50 billion more a year on them.

­
Wrong


          ?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Wrong

Yea, they are being held back from $30 per hour union jobs that allow you to get your tampons at a super price at WalMart.

:facepalm: You just proved how stupid you are.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It is not Wal-Mart stores Inc fault that they workers be getting snap cards, in fact they discourage it.

­They give their employees instructions on how to apply for benefits, idiot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


no, socialist welfare state costs 6 billion a year.  

Walmart did not vote that in to law.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Obama massively increased enrollments in SNAP by dramatically lowering the qualifications.  Free shit from Obama, and yes Walmart workers and many other latched on to the Gimmedats!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: no, socialist welfare state costs 6 billion a year.  

Walmart did not vote that in to law.

­
Neither did the welfare recipients


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Why not just pay people enough to live?

None of them have died yet.
Besides, not every job is designed to support every lifestyle. Minimum wage jobs are for teenagers, not illegal immigrants with 5 kids.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close