Topic: Damn, Cherry Doode slandered Hans at the SPLC website
Posted by .
Unregistered

In the comments

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2015/03/27/don-blacks-stormfront-turns-20/

Even if stormfront is no longer around forty years from now, you will have spin offs such as *link to the other board* which is ran by a neo nazi with the monkier 'hans' he allows all sorts of vile filth to be posted but bans or censors any liberals or people opposed to his racist posts him and his buddys post there 24/7.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nice they'll frame Hans like they did Hal Turner

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nice they'll frame Hans like they did Hal Turner

Was that the guy who got his teeth knocked out in prison and he was repeatedly mouth / ass raped?

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

I don't see your quote on that website.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: I don't see your quote on that website.

­image

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: I don't see your quote on that website.

­image

:burn:

Posted by .
Unregistered

So which is it, Hans, "slander" or "libel?"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So which is it, Hans, "slander" or "libel?"

anal

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

Oh. I don't use javascript. Without javascript that stupid site says "0 comments".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: Oh. I don't use javascript. Without javascript that stupid site says "0 comments".

And we care why?

Posted by .
Unregistered

hey, cherry doode here - if you search cherry (since you cannot view my monikers post history anymore) it's plain to see that i was posting non-political, whimsical threads about text books, and pool, and trippy internet videos, then I posted how I was going to karaoke last night.
then if you go into the thread about me being banned again, you can see that I pop in late at night/early morning asking something like 'what the silly shit is going on here?'.

no, i didn't post that comment, nor did i have any knowledge of the page that comment is posted on.  in all likelihood it wasn't even a troll - it was hans. he's been just kinda using me to drive site activity for the past few months, and this is just more of that. 

cherry doode - AMA if you wish. lets focus on my upcoming film, Rampart, and not this silly manufactured drama.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
And we care why?

Pipe down loser.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: hey, cherry doode here - if you search cherry (since you cannot view my monikers post history anymore) it's plain to see that i was posting non-political, whimsical threads about text books, and pool, and trippy internet videos, then I posted how I was going to karaoke last night.
then if you go into the thread about me being banned again, you can see that I pop in late at night/early morning asking something like 'what the silly shit is going on here?'.

no, i didn't post that comment, nor did i have any knowledge of the page that comment is posted on.  in all likelihood it wasn't even a troll - it was hans. he's been just kinda using me to drive site activity for the past few months, and this is just more of that. 

cherry doode - AMA if you wish. lets focus on my upcoming film, Rampart, and not this silly manufactured drama.

­
How much did you lol watching Hans freak out over a post that was obviously not made by you? Also, what was it like working on Cheers?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:gay:
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hans will do anything for attention.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
How much did you lol watching Hans freak out over a post that was obviously not made by you? Also, what was it like working on Cheers?

THANK YOU FOR ASKING ABOUT RAMPART, YES IT WAS A FUN PRODUCTION. WE REALLY WERE LIKE FAMBLY

i didn't get to watch the freak out.  that's what makes this one especially funny. pulled the site up on my walk home from the karaoke bar, and see that there's a 4 page thread about how i'm banned. 
Past bannings are at least when i'm actually on the site, posting SOMETHING that hans could pretend was banworthy. I've never been banned for a legit reason, but he usually at least makes an effort to confuse everybody into thinking I had done something,  even though his story always evolves and plays off the trolls/socks. the ban before this was nice because unlike the 1st one, nobody was pretending that I threatened hans. there was no smearing while i was silenced, and instead an implied acknowledgement that the bans aren't legit. 
This time the accusation/cause for banning is so tenuous i wouldn't even say that he's trumping up a reason or accusing me of anything. he is just positing a random theory, and telling the board that that's good enough for a ban. 
getting banned while not even being on the site is just funny. so to answer your question,  i lol'ed much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: I'm unbanned now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
And we care why?

Pipe down loser.

:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fucking drama queens.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

One does wonder if Hans isn't spamming himself in order to get attention.

Posted by death2me
Davos 2022 Delegate

. said:
­image

lmao.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: One does wonder if Hans isn't spamming himself in order to get attention.

Who do you think is the op? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

SPLC is a hate group

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: SPLC is a hate group

:potd:

They are agents of spreading hate against Whites and Christians.

Google Mo Dees divorce papers

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.