Topic: You guys do realize we will be wearing masks and social distancing for the REST OF OUR LIVES, right?
Posted by .
Unregistered

when a vaccine comes out next year, it will be like the flu vaccine. they'll guess at which strains will be out there, but often guess wrong. even guessing right, they can't protect people against all strains, so masks and distancing will never be relaxed.

the government is drunk on the control of the population now anyways, so both are here to stay. no different that 9/11. once patriot act and domestic spying were introduced, it was never going to go away. just like taking your shoes off at the airport like a good little sheep.

next will come mandatory contact tracing of your cell phones. this is not some minor inconvenience that fucks our 2020, life is NEVER going back to normal. this is it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why is this a problem? I do not like people next to me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you stop wearing the mask, it is equally true that you had to wear the mask the rest of your life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you stop wearing the mask, it is equally true that you had to wear the mask the rest of your life.

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have yet to wear a mask in the grocery store,  park or pharmacy.  So...  :fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I only war a mask when I'm on service calls or going to the store. It doesn't really bother me and in fact I prefer the new protocols where everyone is made to wash their hands and stay six feet the fuck away from me.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: Why is this a problem? I do not like people next to me.

Me too I'm hoping we go to space suits.  

:gagarin:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nope.  If dems win, they will demand life as normal.  Old people will be expected to die for their country so Biden/Abrams can declare emergency.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nope.  If dems win, they will demand life as normal.  Old people will be expected to die for their country so Biden/Abrams can declare emergency.

­Something’s gone wrong in your brain. You should get it checked.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When you take away the old folk homes deaths the mortality rate of chinavirus-19 is 0.1% and 95% of those victims have other serious heath issues.

Quite a bit of that 5% had issues but they were undiagnosed.

For older unhealthy people the chinavirus-19 is a deadly disease but for everybody else you have more of a chance of getting struck twice by lightning than dying from chinavirus-19.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When you take away the old folk homes deaths the mortality rate of chinavirus-19 is 0.1% and 95% of those victims have other serious heath issues.

Quite a bit of that 5% had issues but they were undiagnosed.

For older unhealthy people the chinavirus-19 is a deadly disease but for everybody else you have more of a chance of getting struck twice by lightning than dying from chinavirus-19.

­
All true, but the government mandated masks and distancing are here to stay forever refardless, be Use once governments have that kind of power, they do not give it back.

Posted by .
Unregistered

what troll is telling us about "forever"?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.