Topic: I am 60, and I no longer have any idea how to "score" some "weed," as you young folks say.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Haven't smoked in 20 years, but would like to.  Don't know where to get any that I can trust, though.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Haven't smoked in 20 years, but would like to.  Don't know where to get any that I can trust, though.

­Go buy it in a state that's legal.  It's what i did.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Move to a legal state.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah, you could take a roadtrip to a State that's legal for recreational use, or even get a medical card in some states.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Move to a grown-up state and buy it at the weed store

Posted by .
Unregistered

I live in a small town and there are 4 pot shops nearby. Your state sucks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
That's the logical thing to do, but I hesitate.  I understand that it may go on federal records, and if a liberal pres ever gets in office, it could impair your ability to buy firearms. 

Not sure if that's true, but nothing would surprise me these days.   I mean, I want some, but I don't want to drive to Colorado.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good job you kept your hand in with 'cruising' for 'gayed sex'

Posted by .
Unregistered

Careful out there :gramps:, don’t wantcha gettin Majored or anything

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
That's the logical thing to do, but I hesitate.  I understand that it may go on federal records, and if a liberal pres ever gets in office, it could impair your ability to buy firearms. 

Not sure if that's true, but nothing would surprise me these days.   I mean, I want some, but I don't want to drive to Colorado.

­I got my g/f to buy it just for that reason.  I'll only buy black market if I have to buy it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Go to bar, talk to bartender, he will point you in the right direction.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

search around google and your local subreddits it will all be spelled out for you somewhere

Posted by .
Unregistered

Go see :antwon: pay :littleman: and get your shit kicked in by :deebo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, you need to move to a lock down they state where they toss people in prison getting closer than 6ft apart.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: OP, you need to move to a lock down they state where they toss people in prison getting closer than 6ft apart.

From now on we say "Deux Metres"
\
:police:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: search around google and your local subreddits it will all be spelled out for you somewhere

­
OP here.  Clue a guy in.  What do I search on Reddit.  Weed? 420?

Posted by .
Unregistered

There are a lot of states where it is legal so that is an option.  OP needs to tell his state, because it matters a lot these days.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
It doesn't hurt you to all and ask if they require an ID and take cash.  I doubt what you are saying.  I've heard nothing about Illinois merchants keeping a record and people paying with cash is almost a requirement because there are still banking problems.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"It doesn't hurt you to call and ask"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There are a lot of states where it is legal so that is an option.  OP needs to tell his state, because it matters a lot these days.

­
OP here.  I hail from the Lone Star State, my friend.  Plenty of it around here. But I've been too busy working for the past 2 decades, to the point that I have zero contacts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
It doesn't hurt you to all and ask if they require an ID and take cash.  I doubt what you are saying.  I've heard nothing about Illinois merchants keeping a record and people paying with cash is almost a requirement because there are still banking problems.

­
I don't keep up with all the laws in other states. But that was a big concern when Colorado first legalized. It required ID and stuff, because it was still technically a controlled substance / narcotic.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.