$600 at the Bass Pro.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He will be a man tomorrow

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
$600 at the Bass Pro.

You hunt bass with pistols?  That doesn't seem fair.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Beretta

­
The Beretta was one of the worst cars Chevy ever made.  Why would you do that to your son?  At least give him a Lumina or a Crown Vic.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: He will be a man tomorrow

A gun won't give you that.  The problem is that it might give you the illusion of that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I thought you were going to say hooker. What kind of father are you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
A gun won't give you that.  The problem is that it might give you the illusion of that.

Can you Canuckistanicans own a 9 mm pistol? 

Freeborn men in America can own pistols.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What state?  That is illegal in a few places.  But I guess it is legal under federal law.  A FFL can't sell a handgun to someone under 21.  But an unlicensed person may (sell, or give).  The rules are pretty weird.

https://www.atf.gov/questions-and-answers/qa/may-individual-between-ages-18-and-21-years-age-acquire-handgun-unlicensed

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:

Yes, you can here too.  It's not that big of a deal.  I've never owned one but I've shot them and friends of mine have got them just recently.

But there are a lot of rules around storage, travel, separation of gun and ammunition.  You basically need to have money to own a pistol.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Beretta 92X.

­

9mm. :rolleyes:

The pussification of America continues. Should be getting at least a .45 if not a .44 Magnum.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
Yes, you can here too.  It's not that big of a deal.  I've never owned one but I've shot them and friends of mine have got them just recently.

But there are a lot of rules around storage, travel, separation of gun and ammunition.  You basically need to have money to own a pistol.

Then fuck Canaduh. Bad enough that Denmark pushes you around.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

The pussification of America continues. Should be getting at least a .45 if not a .44 Magnum.

He is a student. Can't afford 45 or 44 ammo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:

wow canada sounds gay as fuck

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://i.redd.it/xg14ncpg4c051.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
teapots.nli said:

wow canada sounds gay as fuck
\
:winner:

Did you just figure this out?
\
:beaver:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
Then fuck Canaduh. Bad enough that Denmark pushes you around.

Lets see you fight vikings on a god forsaken rock surrounded by 300 miles of pack ice on all quarters.

There are no vikings there any longer, btw.  Inuit rangers keep them at bay just like they did the first time filthy Danes tried landing here. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

He is a student. Can't afford 45 or 44 ammo.

Then he'd better learn to aim, huh? 

.45, .44, or make him wear a dress out the door.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
Then he'd better learn to aim, huh? 

.45, .44, or make him wear a dress out the door.

Anyone can buy a gun.  You are saying the price of manhood is $600 and even your Filipino nanny can buy it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Of course we can. You need a license, which is quite easy to get if you're not retarded or a criminal, and then buy whatever you want. There are restrictions as to the length of the barrel (must be more than 4 inches) and some for long guns, but if you like shooting you won't be bored.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Of course we can. You need a license, which is quite easy to get if you're not retarded or a criminal, and then buy whatever you want. There are restrictions as to the length of the barrel (must be more than 4 inches) and some for long guns, but if you like shooting you won't be bored.

do you need a license to stroke your dick?  face it, you're a cucked nation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I walk into a store, point at a handgun in the case, drop a few yankee pesos on the counter, show my drivers license, sign a form stating I am not a drug addict, and I am out the door with a new pistol tucked under my shirt in less than 20 minutes.

That is freedom. That is America.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.