Topic: Why is teapots' posting style so effeminate?
Posted by .
Unregistered

I mean Quence the Fag claims he's a girl and I can easily tell he's trolling but if teapots said he's a girl I'd actually believe it. What a girly wuss :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

canadians are cucked fags that's why

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like his posts. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kikes aren't known for their manliness.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

THE WORD IS EPICENE, MON AMI LE TROGLODYTE. NOW SPARE ME YOUR INSULTS LEST I NOT SPARE YOU THE FATAL POINT OF MY EPEE.

:SPIDERDANCE:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: THE WORD IS EPICENE, MON AMI LE TROGLODYTE. NOW SPARE ME YOUR INSULTS LEST I NOT SPARE YOU THE FATAL POINT OF MY EPEE.

:SPIDERDANCE:

I bet you even giggle like a girl :lol:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

My posts are really quite brusque and manly, whilst at the same time sensitive to all non-whyte peoples and genders.  

You are probably thinking of fake posts like the one above.  98% of teapots posts are fake and quite effeminate.

Posted by Pee
Unregistered

. said: I like his posts. :shrug:

me tooo

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Pee said:
. said: I like his posts. :shrug:

me tooo

:flowers:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like him that way

Posted by .
Unregistered

Obviously his father failed him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Teapots is manly in the way of men of bygone days. Learned, literate, witty, epigrammatic. These days manliness more or less means big and stupid.

What kinda fag talk is that.
\
:DOUBLEWIDE:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Obviously his father failed him.

­He probably disowned him after seeing him bunnyhop on a bike like a flaming faggot.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­He probably disowned him after seeing him bunnyhop on a bike like a flaming faggot.

Unfortunately he never lived to see that as I only mastered the bunnyhop last summer after seeing it on youtube. :cry:

There was no such thing when I was a kid and really it would have been very hard to do on those heavy old CCMs with 30 psi tires.  We jumped ramps like Evel H. Kneivel.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Teapots is manly in the way of men of bygone days. Learned, literate, witty, epigrammatic. These days manliness more or less means big and stupid.

What kinda fag talk is that.
\
:DOUBLEWIDE:
\
:bluebunny:

Teapots' posts are not "learned, literate, witty, epigrammatic" you mincing pillow biter :boring:

If you're into him so much then it'd be good for the rest of us if you two fagolas got a room and stopped gaying up the board.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.