Topic: Muslims respect CDC orders- celebrate Eid al-Fitr at home, no mosque. Dumb Catholics go to church.
Posted by .
Unregistered


So while loony Republicans are clamoring to see the child of a ghost, and gather at a church to spread some Captain Trumps Disease, Muslims will forgoe going to mosque this Sunday for prayer celebrated Eid al-Fitr, the Breaking of the Fast(of Ramadan.)

This is why Islam has billions of followers and will cleanse the Earth of the Non Believers.

Covid-19 was sent from Allah.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nice role-playing Schlomo.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Nice role-playing Schlomo.

Well, that's a stretch.  Dumb ass.

The differences is that Muslims don't fall into the money trap of Catholicism: Mulsims are not REQUIRED to congregate in Mosque.  They can prayer anywhere so they will choose to make their own private prayer space in their home and pray for the traditional Eid prayer.

Catholics, and Jews, manipulate followers to go to churchs and synagogues and give money to them - making the Church and the Jewish Enclaves RICH of their own people.

Sinful.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: blabla..

Covid-19 was sent from Allah.
\
:arab:

­
Aren't you busy building bombs to kill unarmed civilians to praise your pedophile mass murder "Prophet".


:nuke:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Aren't you busy building bombs to kill unarmed civilians to praise your pedophile mass murder "Prophet".


:nuke:

What am I, Catholic?  They invented terrorism.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So while loony Republicans are clamoring to see the child of a ghost, and gather at a church to spread some Captain Trumps Disease, Muslims will forgoe going to mosque this Sunday for prayer celebrated Eid al-Fitr, the Breaking of the Fast(of Ramadan.)

This is why Islam has billions of followers and will cleanse the Earth of the Non Believers.

Covid-19 was sent from Allah.

­
Two points: 

1.) Christians outnumber Muslims here on planet earth.  Deal with it.

2.) Jews have been going to synagogue.  Are they also stupid like Christians?


Posted by Well.DUH
Unregistered


. said: Jews have been going to synagogue.  Are they also stupid like Christians?

­Pretty much.


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


. said:
Well, that's a stretch.  Dumb ass.

The differences is that Muslims don't fall into the money trap of Catholicism: Mulsims are not REQUIRED to congregate in Mosque.  They can prayer anywhere so they will choose to make their own private prayer space in their home and pray for the traditional Eid prayer.

Catholics, and Jews, manipulate followers to go to churchs and synagogues and give money to them - making the Church and the Jewish Enclaves RICH of their own people.

Sinful.

:lol:  I can't speak about Joos but there is no doctrine requiring Catholics or more broadly Christians to go to a church.   You aren't expected to go if you are sick, for example, or if you have to get the harvest in.  What is doctrinal is that the church is not the building but the community.

And although they do still pass the plate around that is not where they get their donations.  They are WAYYYY more professional than that and have always been at the cutting edge of mail order and then online marketing :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


WEAK WEAK CAMELSHAGGERS



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close