Topic: Dutch kids say fuck you and your fake control virus, pound on cops
Posted by .
Unregistered

Getting in some good licks    :lol:

https://twitter.com/maQi5er/status/1263805293093203968

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

That is the kind of wild opie savergery D2M lives amongst.  I fear for him. :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: That is the kind of wild opie savergery D2M lives amongst.  I fear for him. :shudder:

Fuck D2M. I hope he gets caught on the receiving end of this. Repeatedly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kids know bullshit when they see it/smell it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Vrijheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiid

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: Kids know bullshit when they see it/smell it.

Kids who would fight cops over a volleyball game are going to end up with a broken face one way or another.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYowg5TU8AAKbCM?format=jpg&name=small

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck tha police
\
:eazy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:

Kids who would fight cops over a volleyball game are going to end up with a broken face one way or another.

They'll fight cops with such a ferocity over a beech gathering, but won't do anything about their country being flooded with an alien and hostile race which will ultimately destroy them and their descendants.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
teapots.nli said:

They'll fight cops with such a ferocity over a beech gathering, but won't do anything about their country being flooded with an alien and hostile race which will ultimately destroy them and their descendants.

­
:cluephone:­

Who do you think are the tactical geniuses enforcing their borders? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

Yep, Dutchland has been destroyed.

You do know why the white race is being targeted for destruction, right?

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:

In fairness, the Dutch resistance played a key role in intelligence gathering and they weren't afraid to fight once unleashed by the allied command.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm sure twitter used to translate tweets at the click of a button. :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: Kids who would fight cops over a volleyball game are going to end up with a broken face one way or another.

­
Not kids but hormone-charged teenage males who feel invincible because they have copious amounts of Testosterone flowing thru their system. I say good for them! Sweden Police should have better things to do like go after the THOUSANDS of Muslim Islamists who have invaded their Country and are using the same as a Base and a Beach-head to Islamicize the EU. Nope! They go after High-School Guys playing Volleyball on a beach. un-be-frickkin-lieveable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said:

In fairness, the Dutch resistance played a key role in intelligence gathering and they weren't afraid to fight once unleashed by the allied command.

­
The white race is defenseless when confronted by the coloreds.  It's some sort of a virus that has destroyed our brains.  We'll have no qualms to machine gun Germans, slaughter Poles, Russians, Britons or Serbs, but won't even build a fence to keep out the negroes, arabs or pakis.  It's remarkable.  Remarkably suicidal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

European "Cops"

:snicker:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­
The white race is defenseless when confronted by the coloreds.  It's some sort of a virus that has destroyed our brains.  We'll have no qualms to machine gun Germans, slaughter Poles, Russians, Britons or Serbs, but won't even build a fence to keep out the negroes, arabs or pakis.  It's remarkable.  Remarkably suicidal.

:tinfoilhat:

Europe's problem, including the always well intentioned and progressive Holland, is that they really don't allow immigrants to become part of their nation but only part of their state.

Americans do allow this.  Canadians adore it.  But in Europe your family can be there for generations and never be considered Dutch or French or English.  The "Algerian" rioters in Paris are typically third generation.  Their parents were born in France.

I don't mean to sound braggy but you just don't get this in Toronto because you are allowed to fully be a Canadian here no matter where you or your parents came from.  That means especially that you get to criticize Canada and call it a shithole just like any other Canadian does.

:teapots:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: European "Cops"

Yes, such pussies for walking away. It would have been so much more productive to shoot a few teenagers at the beach like American police would. Got to maintain that poluce ego AT ALL COSTS :ROLLEYES:

Posted by .
Unregistered

And yet they do nothing to the muzzies that push them around.
Like US liberals they only attack who they think are safe to attack targets.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: And yet they do nothing to the muzzies that push them around.
Like US liberals they only attack who they think are safe to attack targets.

News, and especially the internet, sensationalizes things. 

In reality when people live close together they either war or they form networks of thousands of tiny little bonds through daily social and financial interractions.  It's rough at first but gets easier.  

This is always the case -- To take the most extreme example we all know about the violent Crusades but not the hundreds of years of peace in which Jews, Christians, and Muslims shared Jerusalem.  By the time the later Crusaders arrived they were just an embarrassment to the Christian descendants of the first crusades, who in fact betrayed them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

To poster above regarding Crusades.

You do know the muslims invaded Europe FIRST, right?

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: To poster above regarding Crusades.

Muslims ravaged parts of europe including of course Constantinople.

Like I said sometimes neigbours war and that looms large.

But most of the time they don't they get along just fine.  Even the middle east will work out eventually just like Ireland did -- kids will say fuck this.

I'm optimistic about people I guess and the world is better today than it has ever been.

Posted by .
Unregistered

green bikini...hawt!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said: To poster above regarding Crusades.

Muslims ravaged parts of europe including of course Constantinople.

Like I said sometimes neigbours war and that looms large.

But most of the time they don't they get along just fine.  Even the middle east will work out eventually just like Ireland did -- kids will say fuck this.

I'm optimistic about people I guess and the world is better today than it has ever been.

^^
When you've got 11" biceps and forearms like string you shouldn't be starting a war with anybody pal....

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
^^
When you've got 11" biceps and forearms like string you shouldn't be starting a war with anybody pal....

Zip it pinhead.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.