Topic: 7 figures. FC OG. Works at Google. Not on search. Owns yuo.
Posted by .google.guy
Unregistered

:thankyouthankyou:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey, I got interested in VPNs.  Can you tell me what you think about them?  Which one do you use?

Posted by .google.guy
Unregistered

. said: Hey, I got interested in VPNs.  Can you tell me what you think about them?  Which one do you use?

­
Commerical VPNs are regarded. If you want to hide you need to do much better. Ask yourself this. How many people do you think try to hack Amazon, Google and Microsoft every day?

Trust me son it's a lot and those faggots think VPN works against us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.google.guy said:
. said: Hey, I got interested in VPNs.  Can you tell me what you think about them?  Which one do you use?

­
Commerical VPNs are regarded. If you want to hide you need to do much better. Ask yourself this. How many people do you think try to hack Amazon, Google and Microsoft every day?

Trust me son it's a lot and those faggots think VPN works against us.

I got Express VPN a couple days ago. On  my phone and laptop.  Is it any good?  It's supposed to use end-to-end encryption.

What do you mean the VPN works against us?

Posted by .google.guy
Unregistered

. said:
I got Express VPN a couple days ago. On  my phone and laptop.  Is it any good?  It's supposed to use end-to-end encryption.

What do you mean the VPN works against us?

­

There is nothing wrong with it. But if one of us in the top 5 wants to find you it won't help.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.