There have been NO good bands since!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nothing

There have been NO good bands since!!

Hre

Posted by .google.guy
Unregistered

Let's see. One wants to be a faggoty white blues band and rhe other is a shitty stoner fest that makes the Dead look interesting. Beyond that, nothing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.google.guy said: Let's see. One wants to be a faggoty white blues band and rhe other is a shitty stoner fest that makes the Dead look interesting. Beyond that, nothing.

:faggot:

You cannot see good music

Posted by .
Unregistered

They were no Mozart or Beethoven  :nono:

Posted by .google.guy
Unregistered

. said:
:faggot:

You cannot see good music

You got pwned sk and you know it :digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They were no Mozart or Beethoven  :nono:

Yes they were

Posted by .
Unregistered

Robbie Plant commanded the stage like no other.

The Hammer of the gods smote the earth, and left nothing but dust and wet panties in its wake.

Posted by .google.guy
Unregistered

. said: Robbie Plant commanded the stage like no other.

The Hammer of the gods smote the earth, and left nothing but dust and wet panties in its wake.

­
The fag is singing is singing folk music now. Biggest poser in music history.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

.google.guy said: Let's see. One wants to be a faggoty white blues band and rhe other is a shitty stoner fest that makes the Dead look interesting. Beyond that, nothing.

I agree about Zep and the Blues but not Floyd and drugs.  That was the audience and the time not so much the music.  Floyd lyrics are very rarely about drugs, and where they are it is sort of derogatory (e.g. comfortably numb)

I've been listening to Floyd over and over again during this pandemic :lol:

Love it all except the very early ones which don't stand up.

My favourite is The Final Cut -- the only overtly political one (I think the wall the political was analogy for the personal)

Posted by .google.guy
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
I agree about Zep and the Blues but not Floyd and drugs.  That was the audience and the time not so much the music.  Floyd lyrics are very rarely about drugs, and where they are it is sort of derogatory (e.g. comfortably numb)

I've been listening to Floyd over and over again during this pandemic :lol:

Love it all except the very early ones which don't stand up.

My favourite is The Final Cut -- the only overtly political one (I think the wall the political was analogy for the personal)

So, my bias is towards vocalists and floyd is ass in that area. I agree some of the arangements are ok. but in the end they are basically a stoner band and that shot is only cool for people who thought jay and silent bob was a how to.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.google.guy said:

So, my bias is towards vocalists and floyd is ass in that area. I agree some of the arangements are ok. but in the end they are basically a stoner band and that shot is only cool for people who thought jay and silent bob was a how to.

In through the Out door was the ascendance of John Paul Jones. It was a masterpiece of diverse themes, and gave us some of the best music of the early 80's.

Posted by .
Unregistered

SIRIUS HAS A FUCKEN ZEP CHANNEL. CHANNEL 27.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The only problem is that the aren't together anymore.

Posted by .Bonzo
Unregistered

. said: The only problem is that the aren't together anymore.

The grave is a big barrier to reunion tours.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Zep and Floyd

Still superior even though no longer active.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.