Topic: BAGGERS: This week, the Republicans just became the party of "delayed stimulus checks"
Posted by .
Unregistered

You are fucked in November, bagger.
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Only Democrats are waiting on those checks.  We were not expecting their votes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Only Democrats are waiting on those checks.  We were not expecting their votes.

­

so none of the recently unemployed are Repukes?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Only Democrats are waiting on those checks.  We were not expecting their votes.

­

so none of the recently unemployed are Repukes?

­
This isn't unemployment, fat retard.  It's Nancy Cash.  Mnuchin said we might need it again, but it was too early to have a appreciable effect, because people are just stuck in their homes not spending what they already got.  Now go suckle another dick and leave us alone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

LOL AT THE BAGGER FROTH IN THIS THREAD :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: LOL AT THE BAGGER FROTH IN THIS THREAD :lol:

­
IMAGINE THE SMELL IF THIS CONVERSATION WAS IN REAL LIFE.  :puke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

fagger buttrage is real ITT

Posted by .
Unregistered

next month, when people's money starts to run out, that's when mcconnell will realize his mistake

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump messed up mah stimlus check 
/
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.wlbt.com/2020/04/22/americans-want-another-stimulus-check-according-new-survey/

(KFVS) - A new survey by WalletHub shows that 84 percent of Americans want a second COVID-19 stimulus check.
Under the federal CARES Act, eligible taxpayers who filed tax returns for either 2019 or 2018 will automatically receive an economic impact payment of up to $1,200 for individuals or $2,400 for married couples. Parents also receive $500 for each qualifying child. Stimulus checks are currently being delivered.
Despite the COVID-19 aid, many Americans are feeling a large financial pinch. Roughly 22 million have now sought jobless benefits in the past month. Approximately one in seven workers have lost their jobs due to the coronavirus crisis.
Data from the WalletHub survey shows nearly 160 Americans are less than three months away from running out of money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You are fucked in November, bagger.

­bwahahaha
The moron dick sucking cum gargling weird loser friendless op is crying like a bitch for attention again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­bwahahaha
The moron dick sucking cum gargling weird loser friendless op is crying like a bitch for attention again.

­
You sound butthurt. Did I trigger you, bagger?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Senate should probably pass that check provision and leave the rest of it out.  Then it will be checkmate to Nancy if she doesn't pass it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­Now why would I be butthurt by what a dick sucking cum garling moron like you would post?

Look at yourself. You sound stupid and I imagine you really have no friends at all.
No one will miss you.
You are a failure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­Now why would I be butthurt by what a dick sucking cum garling moron like you would post?
\
:afk:

­
You seem obsessed with sucking dick :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dems are trying desperately, anything, to avoid swallowing that huge orange dick in Joe Biden's mouf. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

\
:afk:

­
You seem obsessed with sucking dick :lol:

­There you go projecting again.
I noticed you don't deny it, lol.

You're a fagger. It's what you faggers do.

If you got a dollar for everytime you started a thread about your boogymen the baggers you could get off of gimmedats.

You'd still be a loser but at least less of a leach.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Today Biden told a black guy "If you have a problem figuring whether you're voting for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

This did not go over well with blacks at all.

And the moron op thinks Repubs have had a bad week.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why is that only Republicans are crying about going back to work?  Maybe because they are so fucking sketchy that they are not eligible for the Stimulus money?  They probably all work shady cash jobs, or owe back taxes and child support.  White Trash America.  LOL

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Today Biden told a black guy "If you have a problem figuring whether you're voting for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Democrats have attached their horse to a sinking ship. They are too dumb to figure this shit out, so FOUR MORE YEARS are on the way! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Today Biden told a black guy "If you have a problem figuring whether you're voting for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

What's funny is that dumb white garbage think that "Charlemagne Tha God" speaks for them.  He's playing the game, he's "challenging" white Dem politicos just to break balls to "earn" the black vote, nothing more.  He knows that only Democrats will help blacks, maybe a little.  But that's a lot more than any Republican will over do.
  And while you clutch you're thick wet pearl necklace about Biden's comment, that statement he made was 169% rights and straight up gansta. Biden has street cred.  He's just apologizing to make it look good, but the words are oiut there, and he put them out there on purpose.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Democrats have attached their horse to a sinking ship. They are too dumb to figure this shit out, so FOUR MORE YEARS are on the way! :lol:

This fool still thinks we uses horses and ships!  AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Why is that only Republicans are crying about going back to work?  Maybe because they are so fucking sketchy that they are not eligible for the Stimulus money?  They probably all work shady cash jobs, or owe back taxes and child support.  White Trash America.  LOL

­Maybe you're just too stupid to understand that for a lot of people 900 dollars a week is actually a big paycut.

You working at Burger King cleaning bathrooms, tables and floors just wouldn't understand.
Hang in there Percy, you'll be on fries in no time at all.

Bwahahaha

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­Maybe you're just too stupid to understand that for a lot of people 900 dollars a week is actually a big paycut.

You working at Burger King cleaning bathrooms, tables and floors just wouldn't understand.
Hang in there Percy, you'll be on fries in no time at all.

Bwahahaha

OK, lets see here, you're telling me that these hardworking white trash gentlemen and women are making MORE THAN $900/wk hanging drywall, painting, or doing otherwise shitty construction jobs? Barbers, tattoo sleazebags and hairdresser sluts?  I don't think so.

I think you just betrayed yourself with the "900 dollars a week...paycut" because that tells me you're getting $300 base unemployment benefit PLUS $600 stimulus welfare (thanks fro Democrats, you're welcome.)  THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS regular pay.  None of those protesters would be complaining about $900/week. NOT A ONE.  It's more likely that they are jerk off workers, cash workers, "independent contractors" or otherwise didn't have regular jobs to get them unemployment.  They just got the $1200 stimulus check and that's it.  They have no savings, have NOTHING.

I got another tenant who works at a tent company, they put up party tents.  He was getting $400.week unemployment over when and Covid happened.  He's now getting a total of $1000/week and he has a side cash gig.  I told if he is late on rent I will snitch him out.  On top that, he got $2400 for him and wife, plus $1500 for three kids.  He wants to buy a small fishing boat.  :lol:  I told him he can't store it in my parking lot, he's whining about it.  I told him fuck off, you have two cars, it's a parking lot, not a marine storage for your fucking boat.  I think I might hit him up for $100/month to park the boat trailer.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.