Topic: Joe Biden racsist comment today pissed off the black community, lost their vote.
Posted by .
Unregistered

It's all over twitter, check it out.

bye bye Dims,     :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'll have those africans voting democrat for 200 years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1263979245161848839

Posted by .
Unregistered

But what about muh Corn Pop story? Don't that count for nuthin? And hey, how bout that Obama, he's a clean guy, so fresh, so clean! And articulate, not like you'd expect of the darkies!
\
:BIDENHANDS:

Posted by .
Unregistered

you may change a few minds but no matter what blacks always vote Democrat at rates over 90%

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not anymore,    :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

racsist
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: you may change a few minds but no matter what blacks always vote Democrat at rates over 90%

­they are stupid, agreed

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: you may change a few minds but no matter what blacks always vote Democrat at rates over 90%

Well.
there are two types of racists blacks have to deal with.

Republican racists who think all blacks are subhumans and should swing from trees.

Democrat racists who think all blacks are stupid and need their help.

It's an easy choice between the two.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was surprised he let himself be interviewed by "Charlemagne tha god".
This guy mostly interviews rappers and music industry types, it was inevitable that Biden would put foot in mouth, trying to be "hip".

Posted by .
Unregistered

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYo1VK0UMAAofbp?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: I was surprised he let himself be interviewed by "Charlemagne tha god".
This guy mostly interviews rappers and music industry types, it was inevitable that Biden would put foot in mouth, trying to be "hip".

Bernie would have put Charlemagne tha god in a headlock and given him noogies until he pulled up his sawks :frown:

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

Biden already lost the majority of the black vote by being White. 

Expect them to stay home in droves in November just like they did in 2016, and will continue to until they get another black (ish) candidate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Chimps are dumb. They'll return to the plantation while applying their shackles.

Posted by RightWingNPRfan
Unregistered

NPR covered this today

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's all over twitter, check it out.

­The Dims have a preemptive strike going by saying "anyone who claims #joebidenisaracist doesn't know the real Joe Biden. Trump is the racist."

:rolleyes:

Replies show that he opposed desegregation busing to white schools.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

KM.as.a.dot said: Biden already lost the majority of the black vote by being White. 

Expect them to stay home in droves in November just like they did in 2016, and will continue to until they get another black (ish) candidate.

Biden will counteract this by selecting a black female for VP since anyone that's voting for Biden isn't voting for him but for his VP (and their hatred of Trump).

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: It's all over twitter, check it out.

­The Dims have a preemptive strike going by saying "anyone who claims #joebidenisaracist doesn't know the real Joe Biden. Trump is the racist."

:rolleyes:

Replies show that he opposed desegregation busing to white schools.

:lol:

­Old comments from 1977 resurfaced, quoting Biden as saying that non-"orderly" racial integration policies would cause his children to "grow up in a racial jungle."

He then said: "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
KM.as.a.dot said: Biden already lost the majority of the black vote by being White. 

Biden will counteract this by selecting a black female for VP since anyone that's voting for Biden isn't voting for him but for his VP (and their hatred of Trump).

­I gots dat nomination locked up!
\
:angry:

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

. said:

­
I don't even think that's enough to motivate them after they've had their own President.

Not to mention I dont see African men as being particularly energized to vote for a woman, especially if it's only a VP candidate.

Basically Hopey was their perfect prototype, a light skinned African male who spoke just White enough to reassure non black swing voters but could still claim to play basketball and smoke weed.

Anything less is bound to be a disappointment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

how many blacks voted for hillary after that hot sauce incident?   All of them?

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said: I was surprised he let himself be interviewed by "Charlemagne tha god".

Bernie would have put Charlemagne tha god in a headlock and given him noogies until he pulled up his sawks :frown:

­
Started drinking early?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Joe is self destructing to make way for the Killery and big Mike show.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.