Topic: Immigrants made American what it is today...
Posted by .
Unregistered


A shit hole. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


*America.


Posted by .
Unregistered




Can you spot a graffiti? They even have velvet cushioned seats before vandalism doesn't exist there.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Can you spot a graffiti? They even have velvet cushioned seats before vandalism doesn't exist there.

­
because vandalism.

Compare what's in that video to Washington DC, capital of the mighty USA.


Posted by .
Unregistered


America is a fucking shithole compared to Japan.


Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered


. said: America is a fucking shithole compared to Japan.

Democracy is only a couple of generations old.  In democratic cities you will always find rubble, messiness, and lots of graffiti, most of it rude.  For better or worse that is how free people who do not fear authority live.  Athens was covered in graffiti and very few people could even read.


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said:
. said: America is a fucking shithole compared to Japan.

Democracy is only a couple of generations old.  In democratic cities you will always find rubble, messiness, and lots of graffiti, most of it rude.  For better or worse that is how free people who do not fear authority live.  Athens was covered in graffiti and very few people could even read.

­
True.

People living there pay little heed to the laws of the land and will sexual harass your girlfriend while she waits for her evening bus.
Or how about your son getting his iphone snatched? Or a guy in a nice suit getting stabbed?

These are how free people who do not fear authority live. Obviously.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
teapots.nli said:
. said: America is a fucking shithole compared to Japan.

Democracy is only a couple of generations old.  In democratic cities you will always find rubble, messiness, and lots of graffiti, most of it rude.  For better or worse that is how free people who do not fear authority live.  Athens was covered in graffiti and very few people could even read.

­
True.

People living there pay little heed to the laws of the land and will sexual harass your girlfriend while she waits for her evening bus.
Or how about your son getting his iphone snatched? Or a guy in a nice suit getting stabbed?

These are how free people who do not fear authority live. Obviously.

­
I'm certain teapots never has to confront those realities in his nice gentrified neighborhood.


Posted by .
Unregistered


teapots.nli said:
. said: America is a fucking shithole compared to Japan.

Democracy is only a couple of generations old.  In democratic cities you will always find rubble, messiness, and lots of graffiti, most of it rude.  For better or worse that is how free people who do not fear authority live.  Athens was covered in graffiti and very few people could even read.

­free people who do not fear authority ????

The US is the biggest police sate in the world. Millions are in prisons and jails. Nah, it's the welfare state for rich and poor that are destroying it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:

Can you spot a graffiti? They even have velvet cushioned seats before vandalism doesn't exist there.

­

No chimps. THis is why.


Posted by .
Unregistered


exactly.  White people destroyed everything great about America.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: exactly.  White people destroyed everything great about America.

­
1/10 :troll:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close