"You call the sheriff."
\
:geny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:   that security lady yelling is hilarious

Posted by .
Unregistered

If I were one of those teens after my friend did that jump, I would have run up to her, given her a hug and a kiss, then left. That would have driven her insane - LOL!

Posted by .
Unregistered

What in the name of FUCK was that Noddy Car thing she was driving???????  :lmao:  Did fucking Homer Simpson design that thing?  That is LITERALLY the SHITTEST looking thing I have ever seen in my entire fucking life!  :classiclol:  Please tell me it's the 2021MY Jeep Grand Cherokee (now that FIAT own them and have injected some of the "EUropean panache" to the styling :snicker:)

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

Kid is lucky she didn't pull a gun and shoot him when he entered the vehicle.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They should have done to her what these skaters did...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They should have done to her what these skaters did...

­
Canadians.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/rizzi-in-court-1.4180304

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Holy fuck.  I bet he walked funny for a few days but that was epic.

That is the kind of crazy courage that took Vimy.  

:sovietman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What in the name of FUCK was that Noddy Car thing she was driving???????  :lmao:  Did fucking Homer Simpson design that thing?  That is LITERALLY the SHITTEST looking thing I have ever seen in my entire fucking life!  :classiclol:  Please tell me it's the 2021MY Jeep Grand Cherokee (now that FIAT own them and have injected some of the "EUropean panache" to the styling :snicker:)

­I believe that's the "Fred Flintstone" model.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Tyler Rizzi, 27, pled guilty to assault in Hamilton court after a 2014 fight with two security guards over taking his bike into the food court."

This is EXACTLY why I created the "all adults who ride bicycles are FAGGOTS" thread.

What sort of manchild SCUM rides a fucking BMX outside malls at the age of 27 :rolleyes:

Canadians are like children who never grow up.  Idiotic cretins.  Fuck Canada.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And then they keep doing this but when JR breaks his fucking leg mommy and daddy sue the place because there isn't a sign that says no tailwhipping

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: "Tyler Rizzi, 27, pled guilty to assault in Hamilton court after a 2014 fight with two security guards over taking his bike into the food court."

This is EXACTLY why I created the "all adults who ride bicycles are FAGGOTS" thread.

What sort of manchild SCUM rides a fucking BMX outside malls at the age of 27 :rolleyes:

He stood his ground and fought -- courage never goes out of fashion.  As a Brit you will never understand this but the rest of the world does.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
He stood his ground and fought -- courage never goes out of fashion.  As a Brit you will never understand this but the rest of the world does.

­
He needed his friends to rescue him. He should try that in NYC and see how things end up.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­
He needed his friends to rescue him. He should try that in NYC and see how things end up.

Yeah I'm not really defending the guy and he is a man-child.  He was riding inside the mall before that and 27yo is way too old for that to be in any way cool, funny, or cute.  Probable outcome is you just injure some old lady trying to jump out of the way.

But the security guards badly needed a visit from karma and we don't get to pick the form that angel will take.  I do like it that he had zero tolerance for their bullshit and I do like to think that is a Canadian trait.

Posted by YesImRaciss
Unregistered

snot nose white punks should be given more severe penalties than feral nogs since the latter are only acting out their nature.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Best part is when Trevor hits the downed security guard with his shoe and runs away :lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said: "Tyler Rizzi, 27, pled guilty to assault in Hamilton court after a 2014 fight with two security guards over taking his bike into the food court."

/
:insane:

Yawn, balls scratch :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said:
­

Yeah I'm not really defending the guy and he is a man-child.  He was riding inside the mall before that and 27yo is way too old for that to be in any way cool, funny, or cute.  Probable outcome is you just injure some old lady trying to jump out of the way.

But the security guards badly needed a visit from karma and we don't get to pick the form that angel will take.  I do like it that he had zero tolerance for their bullshit and I do like to think that is a Canadian trait.

So you basically just fucking agreed with everything I said, but in your anti-British rant you denied it. ScoobyDoo's less fucking confused than you, you 11" biceps FAGGOT.
:FACEPALM:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:

­
He should be embarrassed yelling “Mike! Get Mike!” like a baby. A big guy like him couldn’t fight with either of them and took a sucker punch at the guard. Then he needed his two friends to pull him away from the guard. The guards were only doing their job.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
So you basically just fucking agreed with everything I said, but in your anti-British rant you denied it. ScoobyDoo's less fucking confused than you, you 11" biceps FAGGOT.

Not at all you illiterate retard.  :nigel:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­
He should be embarrassed yelling “Mike! Get Mike!” like a baby. A big guy like him couldn’t fight with either of them and took a sucker punch at the guard. Then he needed his two friends to pull him away from the guard. The guards were only doing their job.

The guards were being authoritarian assholes and are obviously hugely involved in some kind of Krispy Kreme smuggling cartel.  They needed a beatdown.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said:
­

The guards were being authoritarian assholes and are obviously hugely involved in some kind of Krispy Kreme smuggling cartel.  They needed a beatdown.
/
:chickenhawk:

^^^
And boy did they get one, by a group of 11"biceps, middle aged BMX riding FAGGOTS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
. said:

Not at all you illiterate retard.  :nigel:
/
:backpedal:

Cunthead says what now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

EMBRACE THE GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.