Topic: Soccer Mom Goes "Missing". Father/Husband "Heartbroken".
Posted by Fudster
Unregistered


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8328571/Husband-missing-Colorado-mom-Suzanne-Morphew-speaks-out.html

This story is sketchy as hell.

Either he killed her and dumped the body, or she ran off with a guy from Seeking.com.


Posted by Robert Stack
Unregistered


:ahaa:


Posted by .
Unregistered


He made her disappear after she found out that their daughters gave daddy forced handjobs twice a day. :tard:


Posted by .
Unregistered


One thing I have learned fro Dateline. The husband did it. Almost every time.


Posted by Fudster
Unregistered


. said: One thing I have learned fro Dateline. The husband did it. Almost every time.

­
This.

That video he made is cringe-worthy.

It's like he watched Gone Girl and said: I see where he went wrong. I'll correct his errors in mine by controlling the narrative.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Better start checking the oil barrels.


Posted by .
Unregistered


When a man "snapps" and snuffs a woman, there's usually a damn good reason for it at the time it happens.
While I do not condone this behavior... I can understand.


Posted by Fudster
Unregistered


. said: When a man "snapps" and snuffs a woman, there's usually a damn good reason for it at the time it happens.
While I do not condone this behavior... I can understand.

­
:what:


Posted by .
Unregistered


She was beautiful.  Her husband is a fool.  I would have treasured and worshipped her.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Women don't need to reach 50.


Posted by .bungalow
Unregistered


suzanne didn't research it enough, apparently


Posted by .
Unregistered


80% of women killed are killed by someone they know.
Why?
Because she did not know when to stop being a nut-job and just STFD & STFU...
A woman will hide behind her teets, and push & goad a man till he loses control with her, then play the victim.
Sometimes they go to far, and the man does too, and that's where a tragedy happens.


Posted by Fudster
Unregistered


. said: She was beautiful.  Her husband is a fool.  I would have treasured and worshipped her.

­
Don't kid yourself.

That vagina was loose, and dry.


Posted by .
Unregistered


She got teh crazy eyes.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Any big city detective will tell you.

Wife is dead? Look at the husband.
Kid is dead? Look at the wife.


Posted by Fudster
Unregistered


. said: Any big city detective will tell you.

Wife is dead? Look at the husband.
Kid is dead? Look at the wife.

­
It's confirmed he was 150 miles away in Denver when she went missing.

So, three possibilities:

1) He killed her before he left, and tried to stage it to appear she was still around until the morning in question. This will fail once they get a look at the cell records. 70% chance of this.
2) He hired someone to abduct her. This will fail once they find the accomplice. 10% chance.
3) Random abduction/killing of her. Very slim chance of this. 1% chance
4) She took off. I'd say this has a 19% chance of being the outcome.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fudster said:
­
It's confirmed he was 150 miles away in Denver when she went missing.

So, three possibilities:

1) He killed her before he left, and tried to stage it to appear she was still around until the morning in question. This will fail once they get a look at the cell records. 70% chance of this.
2) He hired someone to abduct her. This will fail once they find the accomplice. 10% chance.
3) Random abduction/killing of her. Very slim chance of this. 1% chance
4) She took off. I'd say this has a 19% chance of being the outcome.

I think Scott Peterson taught wife killers to used burner phones.


Posted by .
Unregistered


They moved to Colorado, 'nuff said. People commit heinous crimes in Colorado for some reason.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fudster said:
­
This.

That video he made is cringe-worthy.

It's like he watched Gone Girl and said: I see where he went wrong. I'll correct his errors in mine by controlling the narrative.

­
The video would be better if he wasn't shaking his head "no" throughout the whole time he's saying "I want you back."  :lol:

Body language says a lot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: They moved to Colorado, 'nuff said. People commit heinous crimes in Colorado for some reason.

­
Lots and lots of mountains where someone could "accidentally" fall or run off the road.


Posted by .
Unregistered



:hammertime:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Chester the Molester (also known as Chester the Protector) was a comic strip by Dwaine B. Tinsley (December 31, 1945 – May 23, 2000), Hustler magazine's cartoon editor.In 1984, Tinsley was accused of molesting his 13-year-old daughter, Allison, over a period of five years. He was convicted and served 23 months of a six-year prison sentence[5][4] before his conviction was overturned[6] on the grounds that his conviction violated the First Amendment because it was based, in part, on his comic strip. During his incarceration, he continued dispatching new strips to Hustler from his cell to be edited by Edward Kuhnel.


Posted by Fudster
Unregistered


. said:
I think Scott Peterson taught wife killers to used burner phones.

­
Yeah, but if he pulled this off himself, it would be impossible for him to make her phone do things while he was in Denver.

And we all know her phone was 100% in use up until she had no ability to use it.

That's probably what they are looking at. The phone data will tell them when she died.


Posted by skitzo
HOOD LEGEND


She was reasonably hot for an aged biddy. That nigga killed her though. It'll come out in the next month.


Posted by Fudster
Unregistered


skitzo said: She was reasonably hot for an aged biddy. That nigga killed her though. It'll come out in the next month.

­
I bet he kills himself in the next few days.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close