Unregistered

I hate africans

Posted by .
Unregistered

I hate liberals

Posted by ecoli

. said:
­
Bullshit.  You can pay cash if you want.  I'll use Visa/MC, and take the 1.5%-2% cashback.

And merchants can choose to not accept Visa/MC.  Plenty of restaurants are cash only.

­

hmmm.... name 2... major chains

Posted by .
Unregistered

I use the Jews to my advantage. Only use cashback cards. I have them tagged for gas, restaurants, etc.Just redeemed $75 the other day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

^ and I pay in full. The Jews can rip off others with high interest and share some with me. All the power to them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
­
Bullshit.  You can pay cash if you want.  I'll use Visa/MC, and take the 1.5%-2% cashback.

And merchants can choose to not accept Visa/MC.  Plenty of restaurants are cash only.

­They're a drag on the entire retail economy.

Merchant fees ought to be regulated federally.

But until then in a perverse way it's best for you to use them as much as possible (paying off before the grace period.)

Cash isn't free either. Employees have to count it, reconcile it, take it to the bank, also cost money to get deliveries of cash.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ecoli said:
hmmm.... name 2... major chains

­
Major chains have done the math, and have realized that Visa/MC offer an excellent service for the price that they charge.

:mittens:

If a business wants to ONLY accept Amex or Discover or cash-only, they can do so.  Their choice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

^people also spend more with CC

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I use the Jews to my advantage. Only use cashback cards. I have them tagged for gas, restaurants, etc.Just redeemed $75 the other day.

­
Exactly. 

The people who whine & bitch about credit card companies are the irresponsible idiots who bury themselves in debt, spend beyond their means, miss payments, and end up paying interest and fees out their ass.

Posted by ecoli

. said:
­
Exactly. 

The people who whine & bitch about credit card companies are the irresponsible idiots who bury themselves in debt, spend beyond their means, miss payments, and end up paying interest and fees out their ass.

­

Troof.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just got an Amazon Visa CC the other day. It actually offers up to 3% back on a majority of everyday purchases. Good deal, actually

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
­

­They're a drag on the entire retail economy.

Merchant fees ought to be regulated federally.

But until then in a perverse way it's best for you to use them as much as possible (paying off before the grace period.)

­
Internet sites don't have to pay cashiers, maintain POS equipment, have cameras watching them, deal with careless shit that happens with cash - I think 2% is a good deal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I hate them as a business owner but they are the best as a consumer. I wish Costco wasn't switching.

Costco switching to what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
­
I hate them as a business owner but they are the best as a consumer. I wish Costco wasn't switching.

Costco switching to what?

­
Costco is switching from Amex to Visa.

http://www.businessinsider.com/costco-co-branding-agreement-with-visa-citi-2015-3

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't have a Visa card. I opened the Amex acct just to shop at Costco :lol::punchvagina:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
the retard troll OP can't spell 'jig'.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.