Topic: Tea Party Rep calls for billions of tax dollars to be spent on cancer research
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/17/science-research-funding-republicans_n_6890374.html

"I believe with all my heart and soul that if the federal government doesn't lead the way on conquering cancer that it won't get done."

SMALLER GOVERNMENT!
\
:repub:
/
UNLESS I NEED SOMETHING!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Only for breast cancer! Since males are privileged, no need to spend money to research prostate cancer!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Only for breast cancer! Since males are privileged, no need to spend money to research prostate cancer!
\

­
DEFLECT!
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's the catch?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What's the catch?

­
The catch is that idiots vote for these people because they think they're going to shrink government and government spending when in reality they have no intention of doing so.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If we're going to spend money, better to spend it on what government is supposed to do which is building infrastructure including our scientific infrastructure rather than waste it on gimmiedats that won't do anything good.

Posted by .
Unregistered

IM AGAINST SPENDING ON RESEARCH AND SCIENCE
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: IM AGAINST SPENDING ON RESEARCH AND SCIENCE
\

­
Way to not understand what's happening here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If we're going to spend money, better to spend it on what government is supposed to do which is building infrastructure including our scientific infrastructure rather than waste it on gimmiedats that won't do anything good.

­
That's great, but that's not what the Tea Party supposedly stands for.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­

Its libturds here and on huffingpaint post bitching about their opponents wanting to spend money on science. I thought libturds loved science?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
That's great, but that's not what the Tea Party supposedly stands for.

­

As a libturd enemy of the Tea Party, I determine what they stand for not them.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

Its libturds here and on huffingpaint post bitching about their opponents wanting to spend money on science. I thought libturds loved science?

­
Way to have no clue what's happening here. The Tea Party Rep says himself he's an unlikely person to be calling for this spending. You'd know that if you has read the fist few sentences of the article. The lesson to take away is that small government morons have no commitment or intention of making the government smaller or reducing spending.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

As a libturd enemy of the Tea Party, I determine what they stand for not them.
\

­
Show me where the Tea Party lists billions of dollars of government research spending as part of their ideal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

FUCK SCIENCE
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Show me where the Tea Party lists billions of dollars of government research spending as part of their ideal.

­

In the article you linked to retard

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

In the article you linked to retard

­
The article says nothing about Tea Party ideals. Should I link to the Tea Party list of principles and note how none of them have anything to do with increased government spending? And then should I note that #8 specifically speaks against deficit spending?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why are liberals so fucking stupid. Smaller government doesn't me no government.  

Maybe this one republican wants to take a portion of the billions lost on DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY loans to Obama donors and reallocate it to cancer research.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did a Koch get cancer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why are liberals so fucking stupid. Smaller government doesn't me no government.  

Maybe this one republican wants to take a portion of the billions lost on DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY loans to Obama donors and reallocate it to cancer research.

­
http://www.teaparty.org/about-us/

"8. Deficit spending must end."

Spending billions of dollars on cancer research in the timeline given by the Tea Party Rep is INCREASING deficit spending, aka the OPPOSITE of what the Tea Party stands for in their own words.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The article says nothing about Tea Party ideals. Should I link to the Tea Party list of principles and note how none of them have anything to do with increased government spending? And then should I note that #8 specifically speaks against deficit spending?

­

Being a sworn enemy of the Tea Party gives me the administrative power to determine what statements of theirs count and what don't, not them.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

Being a sworn enemy of the Tea Party gives me the administrative power to determine what statements of theirs count and what don't, not them.
\

­
I guess the Tea Party doesn't follow its own "Non-negotiable Core Beliefs".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
As a vehement hater of the Tea Party I have the power not only to determine their core philosophy but decide how they fulfill it using the skills I gained as a screeching basement redposter to be 100% familiar with all the detailed minutiae of their beliefs and know with 100% accuracy which combinations of core philosophies and implementations will succeed and fail better than even they do.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
As a vehement hater of the Tea Party I have the power not only to determine their core philosophy but decide how they fulfill it using the skills I gained as a screeching basement redposter to be 100% familiar with all the detailed minutiae of their beliefs and know with 100% accuracy which combinations of core philosophies and implementations will succeed and fail better than even they do.
\

­
Um... I copied their "Non-negotiable Core Belief" directly from their website. You really don't like the fact that this guy who got elected running on a platform of smaller government and less spending is advocating government as the only solution to a problem and asking for billions of dollars of deficit spending.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Why are liberals so fucking stupid. Smaller government doesn't me no government.  

­
http://www.teaparty.org/about-us/

"8. Deficit spending must end."

Spending billions of dollars on cancer research in the timeline given by the Tea Party Rep is INCREASING deficit spending, aka the OPPOSITE of what the Tea Party stands for in their own words.

­

It's not deficet spending you dumbass.  Do you consider every dime spent on things YOU don't agree with to be deficit spending. :rofl:  

Spending billions on AIDS research, 100's of billions on welfare, and millions on PBS and NPR, is not deficit spending. Only the cancer research spending that 1 republican recommended is.  
\
:lib: :winner: :lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Only for breast cancer! Since males are privileged, no need to spend money to research prostate cancer!
\

­
yeah guess what these satanic humans do to those female animals for their 'research' on breast cancer.

fucking sluts get breast cancer cuz they are whores and get venereal diseases and abortions and the poor animals who never did anything have to suffer for you stupid monsters.

They tell these fucking beasts not to eat meat if you don't want cancer, so they all go on atkins and eat tons of meat and get cancer so they can look more sexy and swallow more loads, and then torture poor pregnant mothers of baby chimpanzees or ground squirrels or bunny rabbits or beagles or cats.

What a bunch of monsters the human race evolves into at the end of time, all of human history led up to this sick climax of wickedness.

thou shall not boil an animal in it's mother's milk.  Can you even comprehend the sick cruelty and immorality of boiling a baby goat in it's mother's milk?  Probably not.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.